1917_02_08 Hygiene of the Human Soul (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Хигиена на човешката душа - 8.2.1917-ИБ|БС-151 / .: 8.2.1917-ИБ|БС-151

Hygiene of the Human Soul

(Talks in front of the Sisters, 08.02.1917 Thursday, Sofia)

"If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body." James 3: 2

Today I will speak to you in a special language - as the teacher speaks to the students when they start learning the alphabet, as the woman starts washing the wool, dragging and spinning it, in order to make fabric. Today I will call my talk "Hygiene of the human soul".

You have listened to many preachers. James says, "If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body." The body is your capital, it is the essential thing. That is why I will start from what you see. You pay very little attention to your soul, but the body is a vast garden in which the Divine Spirit works. Movement provides the blood for watering the Divine garden. The hostess is known by the way she maintains the house. You did not come to build houses, but to arrange them. You will apply this teaching to yourself. You are looking for happiness and you cannot find it, but if I deprive you of food, water and air, then you will understand it. Your happiness is built on food, water and air. Food is related to eating and the body, water is related to drinking and the heart, air is related to breathing and the mind.

You need to have suffering in order to work. Whoever gives up work, God gives them labor; if they give up labor, suffering comes; if they give up suffering, torture comes. To be able to work, you need to have art, talent - only great artists can work. Work is for scholars. To launder and gossip is labor. You have left the work that God has given you, and now you are laboring. There is no happiness in labor, suffering and torture. Suffering is a hard nut; the art is to learn how to break it and use it.

Now I will talk to you about the word "I can". You are not aware of your situation, but you need to wake up for the good of your happiness. It is all around you, but you need to start working properly. You need to loosen the strings of your violin. Your heart is very dry, it needs a little moisture. Without water, you know, you cannot clean, dust is lifted.

First of all, you must have faith. You have to check everything that is given to you, in order to use it. Why do you pray, why do you eat, why do you drink? - Prayer is a process of breathing. If you are thinking whether the Lord will hear your prayer, then you are praying with doubt in God. Even though you do not see where He is, you can feel Him.

In every desire and thought, there are three things - width, depth and height. Whoever has depth, does not make noise. You have to unlearn to command others, but you have to learn to command yourselves. These thoughts that are bothering you now, you have to start throwing them away in faith. Faith is a principle. Faith must be positive - a place where the Divine life can enter. You need to start working with a plan on yourselves, same as the gardener works. Once you have done your house chores, start with yourselves.

The first thing is to be healthy physically and mentally. A person who has lost all faith is sick. Just as children often cut with scissors and mess about, there are writers and preachers who spoil things with their scissors. They are notorious spoilers, so you must leave those teachers who spoil. If you have a bad thought that wants to cut with its knife and mess about, throw it out. Or someone wants to beat a drum - tell him that he cannot. Your thoughts are alive, they play inside you and around you like children. A thought enters your head and disturbs you, for example, they said something about you. Thoughts can worry you and control you. No, you have to teach them. The false teacher is the devil - he leads you and teaches you until you are left with ripped clothes. Then he leaves you and you go to the Lord with your ripped clothes, but He will not accept you and will drive you away. However, if there is one grain left, there is hope that you will recover in twelve years. One noble thought, if you cultivate it, will make you the most noble woman in twelve years.

You are constantly demagnetizing, getting angry, getting worried. Thus, in your nervous system there is muddling to the bottom, cracking and leakage. Once you are indifferent, your magnetic force is reduced. When you are healthy, you can feel the condition of others. The heart can lose its magnetic force. Do not carry your husband, children and others like a wolf carries a fox. You often carry healthy people on your back. When you do a service to healthy people, you teach them laziness. God has sent all women to work, but you are crushing stones. If the woman was meant to be a servant, the Lord would make her from the man's feet, if she was to be a mistress - from the man's head. But He made her from the man's rib - it means to be his companion at work. And now, what do women do? They stand in front of the mirror and think about marriage. By marriage, I mean that a person passes from an animal to a human state and from a human to a Divine state. This marriage happens once - in order to become citizens of Heaven. This requires a healthy body, a healthy mind and a healthy heart.

How do you feed your soul, mind and heart? You feed your body somewhat well, but how do you feed your heart and mind? The food you eat without thanking, cannot deliver the necessary feelings to your heart and mind. Your thoughts and desires want food, clothes, you do not give them and they die. You have excessive desires. Strive to have essential thoughts that are not at odds with others around you. A person who works loses a lot of energy, hence you need to save your energy.

You must have unwavering faith in God, that He has provided for everything. God takes care of even the smallest worms. Not a hair of your head can fall without His will. Every thought and desire, everything you ask for, will be given to you, but you must have unwavering faith. Do not regret anything that does not happen in your life, it is not for you. A girl's fiancé leaves her - it happens because he is not for her. Sometimes you want big pants or a large dress, as a small child wants clothes like his older brother's, but it is not his time yet. You all have unnecessary thoughts and desires, which shows that your faith is weak.

God is a great spring - go to Him for fresh water in the morning, at noon and in the evening. He will not come to you, but you will go to Him. However, you will bring a vessel with you. Good thoughts are a vessel in which the Lord will pour out His blessing. As long as you have good thoughts and desires, God will bless you. If you feel that he does not bless you, borrow a vessel - read a good book, take out the beautiful from people. Let there be no gossip - whoever wants to succeed, let them not gossip.

Now, for the remaining five minutes, without moving, turn your thoughts to God. You will feel a tingling sensation, but if you move, you will spoil the exercise. For example, one day you say that you will not gossip, but someone comes and says something bad about you, you start gossiping and you spoil the exercise. You light candles, consecrate oil and still have no blessing - it is because you gossip.

Now, start the exercise with one, two, three, four or five minutes - try not to move at all, to be able to control yourself. Then do a five-minute exercise to think about only one thing: five minutes of exercise on your body, five minutes of exercise on your mind, five minutes of exercise on your heart.

Whatever you gain from these exercises, do not tell anyone. It takes twelve months for a wish, a thought, to come true. It takes a year for one thought to be born, others require ten years, and so on. Good thoughts and desires form the clothes of the Angels. Thoughts and desires are clothes in which the Divine spirits are dressed.

If you can dance this horo (Bulgarian folk dance), join in; if not, think hard and do not join in. The result of these exercises comes slowly, maybe after a year, but do not tell anyone what you are doing. Until you have woven the canvas, do not cut it to the measure to bring it to the market.

Start with the smallest one - with the word "I can". If you are engulfed in great sorrow - say "I can" in yourself, you suffer - "I can", you labor - "I can". Say to yourself, "I can do anything through Christ!" If you do not understand the word "I can", you cannot understand Christ. In Christ's teaching there is always the word "I can". When Peter said to Christ: "Let it not be so, Lord...", Christ answered with the word "I can". Conjugate the verb "I can". If you cannot solve some problem, say "I can". The Lord goes and says, "Fill his pitcher up," but whoever does not say "I can", his pitcher does not get filled.

The bad that is inside you, is fuel. The bad thoughts that come to you are an impulse in your development, if you overcome them. If a bad thought comes to you, ask the Lord for a place for it. Do not say anything, do not gossip, be silent - at first you will feel annoyance, but then it will burn and you will receive energy. If you get sick, do not be afraid - it is a little massage, it is a blessing. To be sensible means to be perfect in the Word. People are crying, they are unhappy, but I say it is a blessing because people are working and I am rejoicing and thanking God. One hundred and one million Angels are working on Earth and helping. Some cleaning is happening now and you have to be cheerful and happy in these times - there have been no more glorious times. Now people are watering their gardens.

Today's religion does not have to be like the old one. Once a poor religious man passed under the open window of a rich man's house, he saw a purse of money left on the sill and took it, thinking it was a gift from God. In the days that followed, however, with each prayer, the purse appeared in front of him, and he could not pray. He finally brought it back. You have also picked up some rich man's purse, therefore something is holding you back. When you gossip, it is like a theft of a purse. Return the purse so that your prayer can be heard. Do not think badly of anyone; if such a thought comes to you, throw it out. Be silent on the outside and work on the inside. In order for every wish to come true, there is a term, you have to wait. It may take one, two, ten years - do not hurry. When you want your desire to be fulfilled quickly, the Lord will send you to the roots of the tree - He will give you a bad husband or wife. And all your current misfortunes are from your past life - you have had bad thoughts and desires.

You need to have a healthy body. When you start getting a little fat, you rejoice, but this is not health. You need to have strong muscles, to be meek, humble. I do not mean that you need to be flaccid, but to be active. For example, one of your sisters is burdened - give up faith, encourage her, but do not cry with her, because you will both lose your faith. Or someone has died; no, he did not die, only his house was demolished and it will be rebuilt in years to come. The essence of man is in the good qualities of his soul. Death is the filtering of water, the passage of Life from one layer to another, and coming to the surface like a good spout. You have to go through this world, through matter, in order to be filtered.

Now, you are listening here to all this, but the world will make you hesitate. However, you should say, "I can!" You will take Psalm 119 and memorize a part of it every day with the word "I can". You have to learn it in twenty-two days. Every day, before you start studying, you will wash your hands and feet and say, "We will be as good, patient, and obedient as our feet." If the human heart were as good as the feet, people would be saints. And when we wash our hands, we will say, “We will be obedient, good, and righteous like our hands." Your mind must be ready to work like the hands. How good God is, to give us hands and feet, to teach us how to work! Unite with the Lord and with all people, and everything will be achievable for you. You have to be patient and helpful like your feet and righteous like your hands. You have to control your body and let harmony come among you. If you can adjust within a year, it will be good. You have to be free like the birds, patient like the mammals, brave like the lion, and intelligent like the man.

Start applying the word "I can". If it is for good, it is like a key, but if you use it for bad, it will not serve you. Use it for the upliftment of humanity, for the enlightenment of the mind and heart, but not for anything bad. Within a year, you need to learn to understand the word "I can". The particle "not", the first syllable of the word "not able", you have to put at the end. If you are worried, say, "I can!" so that your mood changes. And let the particle "not" stay there, leave it to rest.

When you study the psalm, some of you will have a result of one or two, others will have a result of three to ten - differently. And even if the result is one, it is still a blessing.

Talks in front of the Sisters

08.02.1917 Thursday, Sofia

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/535/532

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)