1921_08_25 Reasonable Service (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Разумно служене - 25.8.1921-СБ-389 / ...: 25.8.1921-СБ-389

Reasonable Service

I will read you the 12th chapter of the Epistle to the Romans:

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may test and prove what is the will of God.

For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who gives, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who acts of mercy, with cheerfulness. Let love be genuine; abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection, outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse! Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another, do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble; do not be wise in your own opinion. Repay no one evil for evil, have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to God's Wrath. For it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. Therefore, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

The thoughts that the apostle Paul brings in this chapter through the inspiration of the Spirit are important to apply. All teachings make sense to us insofar as they are related, as far as we can comprehend them according to the level of our development, or as far as they fall under our view.

Imagine if you landed on Earth and it was just like a ball - there would be no plants, no water, no stones on it. What would you learn from the Earth if it were just a round ball as smooth as glass?

That is why the beauty of things is in that unlimited diversity that exists in the Divine thoughts. And we ourselves are such a manifestation of God's thought, and this Thought is something real. Its reality is in our soul and the most important thing we strive for, is to embrace and get to know our soul. Both happiness and unhappiness, both joy and sorrow, both meaning and nonsense, both strength and powerlessness - all this depends on our soul. When you begin to lose your strength, you break the threads of your soul; when you lose your mind, you break the thread of your willpower. Therefore, you have lost your soul. And when inspiration comes to us, it shows that we have removed the mistakes from our soul. And the soul - this is us. This Divine soul is clothed in various forms, and every form is necessary for the world in which the soul manifests. It should not be overlooked! When the soul descends to the physical world, it will put on such a body that it now has. Do not mix the flesh of your misunderstood desires and aspirations, with your body! The body we have now is the most magnificent building, it is a model for the future body. It is not finished yet, the true Divine temple, the Temple of Solomon, will be created upon it. You want to understand what the heart, the mind of man is, what his spirit is, what soul he has, but you have neither seen the heart, nor the mind, nor the soul, nor the spirit. What you know are just concepts, vague perceptions.

If you ask yourself, "What am I?" Let us say you are happy, joyful, but some neighbor pricks you with a small needle, and from the tip of that small needle, your happiness is spoiled. I am asking: where has your happiness gone? Or, let us say, you have some great pain, it is purulent somewhere, and someone pierces this place with a small needle, squeezes the pus and you are released from the burden. So that foreign substance that was in your body has caused all the suffering and once it is discarded, you are relieved, you become happy and cheerful.

Therefore, all thoughts, feelings, desires and actions that have nothing to do with our lives, cause a painful condition once they enter the body of the soul, and you should strive to find a way to get rid of them. Do not say, "Nevermind!" No, there is something to mind. If your foot hurts, you will find the thorn and remove it.

The apostle Paul also had a thorn, but he said he needed that thorn - it was a brake on his life. This thorn served as a brake for him, because Paul still had to go down. The Lord said to him, “You need this brake, My Grace is enough for you. I cannot take the brake away from you now, but go down and when you start ascending, I will take it away from you." This thorn can not be taken away, but when you go down to the bottom and start ascending, the Lord will remove your brake because there is no need for a brake when going up. Now some of you have sufferings - they are going down and have a brake. And if you ask me how long the sufferings will last, I will answer you: you will have these sufferings until you go down to the bottom, and once you start going up, all the sufferings will begin to disappear and when you climb to the top, there will be no sufferings.

I say: those forms in which we are clothed in the physical world are necessary. The most important organ in the physical world is the human brain, and you must guard the most impressionable part of the head. This is its front, the forehead. You have to keep your forehead to be impressionable, to be able to perceive the Divine forms correctly. Try not to make your face rough. Once it gets rough, your thoughts, feelings and desires will also start getting rough. Plants grow by the same law, and those who have planted flowers know what happens when the soil is sun baked. Because if the clay soil is sun baked, the water cannot penetrate down to give moisture, and the roots cannot grow. Our face can also be baked and this burning can stop the entry of the Divine moisture, which gives impetus to development. And when you start to burn, you become rough, your eyes become cruel, your mouth becomes rough and there is some disharmony in your face. You will try to remove this burning, you will try to get rid of it from your face. If you lose the Divine sense, you will turn black like charcoal. Your face may also turn white like white soil. Therefore, you will make every effort - with prayers, with work, you will try to restore the plasticity of your face, until at last it reaches the state that it shines, that a certain light begins to emanate from it. Then it will have an expression and the Divine light will begin to enter your brain, your soul. You should have a desire for your face to become receptive to the Divine from the outside world.

How do your feelings get rough in you? When you perceive a negative thought or a negative feeling. And every feeling is determined by a number of reasons, by the vibrations of the various movements. There are reflective movements that come out of the brain and go out, towards the face. And as a result of these blows from the brain to the face, you become so acidic that your nose begins to distort, to flatten; sometimes it rises up, sometimes it bends down, sometimes it sinks and gets disfigured. Then your eyes begin to sink, to shrink. And so these horrible wrinkles begin to appear on the face, and it becomes as chopped as cracked earth, as if it had been cut with some sharp meat chopper.

The Divine Spirit of Christianity says, "Every thought that you project into your heart, can either be perceived or not." Will you take advantage of it by giving it a way out? I am talking about the conscious thoughts that enter us and we give them life. Therefore, any thought that penetrates you and is in disharmony with your growth, do not drive it away, but stop it at the main entrance. Make it wait a day, two, three, ten, a month, a year, two - let it wait there.

And we, the modern people, the modern Christians, who are walking in the right path, in the New teaching, if we cannot straighten our faces, then what is our science, this new teaching? If our faces become coarse like the faces of worldly people, if our bodies become coarse, then what does our teaching consist of? Then we will begin an opposite reaction, we will reach the collective conscious manifestation of the human soul. There are conditions in life and they are the following: let us assume that a bitter thought or feeling penetrates your soul or consciousness; you may not be to blame for this, but you will first find out where this thought comes from - from left or right, front or back, top or bottom. There are six directions from which the thought may come. You need to find at least two directions, to see if the thought is coming from the left or the right. This bad thought may come from the left, and then a woman sends it to you; if it comes from the right - a man sends it to you. So you need to know who has sent you this bad thought. It is a science, a philosophy - to know who this thought comes from, a woman or a man. Because if the thought comes from a woman but you accept it as sent by a man, you will use the wrong method. Now when I say man and woman, it is because there are both female and male devils. There are not only men and women like you, but there are female devils and male devils. Among all beings there are both male and female ones. You should know from which category of beings this thought, that is sent to you, comes.

The Apostle Paul, who understands the laws, says, "Offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God." And in our modern scientific language, this means: expose yourself to the sun's rays and all the harmful microbes that are in your body, may the Lord forgive them, will disappear. As soon as you expose your bodies to God's rays, united with God, this light of God will properly penetrate into you and God will change the conditions. They will change so naturally that those things that seem impossible to you will become possible, and there will be joy every day. You should not only listen, but make experiments and your movements will become light. It only remains to change our noses. Do not say, "When I come to Earth, the Lord will give me another body, another form." Think about it: if you have a beautiful diamond enclosed in a box, do you think that this box does not serve an important function? It protects it from being damaged from the outside. It protects the body of the soul. Therefore, this box is needed and you have to protect it because of the diamond. Once the box breaks, your diamond will also break, but if you keep it in good condition, the diamond will also be in good condition.

If your soul has not yet developed in order to enter the astral world and acquire another shell - the astral body, you will expose yourself to danger - your soul will be distorted.

That is why the Scripture says in this respect: "Our bodies are the Temple of God, in which the Spirit of God is manifested." We will try here not to damage not only our body, but also the body of any of our brothers. I know that some people make the following mistake: they focus their thoughts on something and cross them. For example, when they see a very slender person, they start to envy him. They want this beauty to get away from him, this young man to lose his strength. We also act like this when we see that a person has special talents - we envy them. No thought of envy should enter our mind, our heart. We should use the talented and smart person, not envy them. And then this person can bring us a lot of benefits. There are people you can hang out with, and then you can receive a great blessing.

The most dangerous people in the world are the stupid ones, they are pickpockets. Who can rob you? The one who has nothing. The scientist, the talented man is like the one who is loaded with a very big sack and when he meets someone, says: "I do not need what is yours, I can give you some of mine too." But the fool carries an empty sack on his back and he will rob this person, rob that person, until he fills his sack.

And so, being disciples of the White Brotherhood, you must beware of all sour feelings, of all inner ailments. Every thought that you project into the world, it first touches the Divine consciousness and then goes to the object to which we are sending it. Every thought of ours passes through the consciousness of the Divine Center, and all sins arise from the fact that we sin against God and His great laws. So, as soon as one of our disharmonious thoughts touches the Divine Consciousness, the Lord writes, "Let this man bear his burden, his punishment, in the future." This is karma. Do not think that this is something indiscriminate. God records your every thought very accurately, leaving nothing unwritten.

In the future, we all have to think as Christ thought. Not the historical Christ, but the Christ of Love, the Great Spirit of God, Who creates all the goods in the world. And when you see the face of that one, the Living Christ, you will be filled with joy. The psalmist says, "When I see Your Face, my soul will rejoice." And indeed, in the future life, in the other world, the New that you will see, is the Face of God. I cannot describe it to you, but once you see that face, you will understand the meaning of all the other faces - both the mental and the emotional ones. When you see that face in this light, you will understand everything. Therefore, we strive for our mind, heart and soul to be so impressionable that they perceive the Face of God, because it will produce in us the effect of renewal in this life, in which we are now groaning. Each of you now says, "Oh, he is gone, he is gone!" The girl is looking for him, the woman, the father, the mother - everyone is looking for someone but they cannot find him. And when he comes, they catch Him, kiss Him and say: "It is not Him!" So the mother kisses her child and says: "It is not Him!" They have been looking for Him for thousands of years, but they do not find Him; when He appears - they do not recognize Him.

The prophet says, "When you seek Me with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength, you will find Me."

Let us now go back to the brain, which is the most important organ in us. There are millions of small threads in it that protrude from the center and are directed to the surface. All these threads are conductors of the Divine energy, which serves to form the Divine thoughts. This is a harp, by playing on which the human spirit creates harmony. In the front upper part of the brain, rational thoughts are formed; in its back upper part, our personal feelings are formed - the feeling that we are free individuals. The lower threads at the back, behind the ears, produce the militancy in man, and at the bottom, at the back - the physical love in the world. Love begins with a current - positive and negative. That is why people hold hands. These currents start like this: first the arms are crossed, then they are released, and finally people say, "I do not understand what you mean." They hold each other again, cuddle, and then let go of each other. Still, they cannot understand each other. Why? Because these centers in the brain are not so developed, as to be able to grasp the first thoughts. Every amorous thought should have a correct shape, not a crooked, distorted shape. It will lead you into sin. When you meet your lover, you cannot clench your fist and say, "Let me punch you in the mouth", so that to check if he loves you. No, no! In the modern world we use the forms of lower beings. In order for someone here to test you, he has to cause you the greatest suffering. But in the law of Heaven it is just the opposite. And now, among us here, I am telling you not for my sake, but for your own sake: in order to be able to grow and develop, it is necessary for your souls to harmonize with each other properly.

We always have to love. You all have to love each other equally, without being deceived by the external forms. There are some people who make a pleasant impression on us and we feel some warmth in the solar plexus, but there are also those people whose presence is distressing for us, we feel like having a lump in our stomach and we cannot think, we do not feel free.

A wasp passed around me just now. What does the wasp have at the back? What is the wasp? It is a carnivorous animal, extremely destructive one. It passes around me and I say, "As long as this wasp is buzzing around your eye, you cannot develop properly - there is danger." So any bad, ungodly thought may impair our Divine vision. We are talking about harmony. Keep the following thought in your mind: the conditions that now exist in the world, are not created by God, they are created by us. But they are a necessity that we cannot ignore. Therefore, they do not represent any obstacle to our development, but are a stimulus for development. Think like that! Let us say that now one of you has a husband or wife who is incorrigible. Do not be mad. This incorrigibility is a blessing to you. You have a friend who is eccentric. You should know that your friend is not an obstacle, but on the contrary, he is helping your ascension. Or let us say, that one of your girl friends is like that - this friend of yours will give you very good lessons. The same law also applies to you, if you externally represent an obstacle to others. We are set up like this, to help each other without knowing it. Do not try to be better than you are now. I do not want you to be better than you are now! Remember this: any exaggeration brings exhaustion. Keep this state in your mind, be what you are now, throughout the whole year. I am pleased with the mood that you are having now. But do you know where your mistake is? You often expose yourself, saying, "Come and see what I have!" Do not display your jewels, do not show them. Let the disposition that you have in your soul, stay in you. Do not open your whole spring. Let others see the water through the spout. Let there be something secret in your soul, let people not know everything about you. Only God should know what we are. If God knows us, we also know Him. That is enough for us. But people should better not know us. It is a blessing to be known by the good person, but a curse - to be known by the bad person.

I see now that you have a desire for the world to know what you are. They do not need to know us. This world, whether it knows us or not, we will still do to it the same good, no matter what.

So, I do not want you to get better, but to stay as good as you are now. Neither do I not want you to get stronger. May the Great Spirit of God put something new in you, whatever He finds good. Put this thought in you, so that when you come next year, you will notice that something new has been born in you. If you notice this earlier, you will say, "Cluck, cluck," like the rooster and the hen; if a fox hears a rooster crowing, it immediately comes to him. That is why you should be silent in your actions like philosophers. And now the hen clucks, clucks, and will lay the egg. People will come out and say, "Our hen has laid an egg!" When you do something, keep quiet - otherwise the egg may be gone. And in their original state, the eggs did not fail, as they do now.

And we will leave this state, we will leave the yard with the cackle, we will leave every bad thought, feeling and desire in the depths of our heart, our mind and our soul, to be processed into the Divine law and to become part of our organism.

I would also like all your faces to become more beautiful by next year. What do I mean by more beautiful? This means that you have completed a certain subject. So I am saying: when you come to school next year, you should play music better, because beauty is the art of playing.

We are beautiful when we think, feel and act. When our spirit works, we are beautiful, but when we stop acting, our faces become ugly. Therefore, each of you will strive to control your thoughts.

I would like you not to spoil the harmony throughout the year. But you can ruin it, and do you know how? You may ruin it unknowingly. If a maiden enters among ten young men, she will spoil the harmony. And vice versa - if a young man enters among ten maidens, he will spoil the harmony. I know such cases. Five maidens gather together and promise to live a pure, pristine life. However, after a while a young man comes to them, he is also active, but falls in love with one of the maidens and thus ruins the brotherhood. He has to be a gentleman and say, "I am coming here to get one of you." That is right - nothing more!

People need to be honest in all their actions. This is Divine. And what is Divine is right. What is not Divine is not right. The law is like this: when one of our bad thoughts enters among good thoughts, it can ruin them; and when a good thought enters among bad thoughts, it can correct them, improve them. No matter how weak a bad thought is, it can ruin the harmony of good thoughts and it may take a day, two, a month, a year for harmony to be restored.

So, pay attention to your brain. When you get up in the morning and have darkness in your mind, you will project in yourself the thought that a bright stream of light is coming down from the Invisible world. Accept it, so that it enters the depths of your heart. Then run it through the back and front of the brain. Carry out a mental manipulation and this depressing condition will disappear immediately. You can do this exercise for five to ten minutes and you will get to certain rules that your spirit will teach you during this year.

There will be no irritable people nor bad people among us, but there are people who do not know yet how to play music. The irritable person has a lot of excess energy, and does not know where to use it. Someone says, "His love is out of place." He has a lot of love, but it cannot get out and will blow the pipes. Is it the fault of love that in excess, it manifests itself in this way? We will install new, wider pipes, we will make a new piping.

You will say, "Can all people love each other?" Yes, they can. But how? You will realize that all people are part of the same Divine Being, That you love. If you love this and that, you will love everyone. How does a mother love her child? She kisses him below, and above, and everywhere, because she loves his soul. And when the child dies and his soul is gone, then they say, "Come, may God forgive him!" While we realize that God lives in us, we appreciate Him in this child, but the moment we feel that there is no God, we begin to hate man and thus cause evil. Therefore, you will always think that the Spirit of God dwells in each one of you and that you are all Divine. Whoever of you has more respect for others, also has more love. If you love me because I love you, that is no advantage; but if you love a person who does not love you, it shows that you have character. If you give something to someone who has given something to you, it is the natural order of things. Sometimes you can do services to someone who is chasing you. This is art, this is character! And God also looks at us like that. If you are doing a favor to someone who has lied to you ten times, that is already something special. And the Lord says, "Become special in your manifestations!" We have to do extraordinary things. This world needs such extraordinary things. And we will lend each other a hand.

All those, who have remained today, will form the one hundred that I select.

(The selected ones call.)

Whether you will be selected is not yet known. If you apply what was said, you will be chosen. The one who applies the law is chosen, and the one who does not apply it will sit in the entrance hall. And you, who have stayed here, will write to the others immediately: "The Master said that for those who stay here, there will be kefir, but he lied to us - there is butter and cream here." Yes, but whether you will eat it - this is the question! For those of you who are present here, there will be one rule: when you get up in the morning, you will send someone a harmonious thought. If you do not know what to say, you will say, "May the Lord be glorified, as He has written in His Book." The next day you will say the same. Every morning throughout the year, when you have a beautiful thought about a brother of yours, say it. If you do not have such a thought in your mind, say, "Let the Name of God be glorified as He has written in His Book." And each of you will send 365 such thoughts this year to glorify the Living Lord. Then you will say the second thought, "And as the Lord is glorified as He has written in His book, may His love be manifested in my soul and in the souls of all my brethren."

You will send these good thoughts only in the morning. You will start today without any delay! You may obey the law from morning till noon. By sending a thought like this every morning, we will be able to eliminate many painful conditions. And now, if there are still among us some neurotics, some with headaches, with stomach pains, with malaise, we will establish harmony in this way by sending such thoughts. Then we will eat sweetly, we will think harmoniously, we will work sweetly. It will always be sweet everywhere.

I want to get you out of the jails, you know, to get you out of those cages. You will send thoughts to everyone, whose consciousness is awakened. You will try to get in touch with all your brothers, whose consciousness has been awakened. The law is the same - as soon as the consciousness of the person, to whom the thought is sent, is awake, he immediately comes into contact with you. There is no place or space for the awakened souls - the connection is established instantly.

If some gloomy thoughts and ordeals come to you, consider this a great privilege. You will stand before the Lord and say, "Lord, thank You for this great privilege with which You have honored me!" Thus you will say to this consciousness. You may encounter a little resistance and some difficulties, but then the difficulties will disappear, you will start to melt, to melt, and you will be gradually relieved. The law is true and these flowers will begin to grow. You will have at least 65% profit.

In the world you live in, watch out for your purses. When you return home, those poor people will come looking for you: "Is there not anything left for us too?" And if they find it, they may rob you. You will keep your purse closed. You may give them, but you will give them with an account and you will give them as much as you think is good, not as much as they want. Christ says, "He who has two shirts, let him give one." You will give the two shirts, only if he is a tyrant. If he is an opponent, give him one of your shirts, if he is from the devil - give them both, so that he can go!

"Offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God." And so, our soul will learn how to dress in the astral world - with its astral body, in the mental world - with its mental body, in the spiritual world - with the spiritual body, and when it enters Paradise - with its Divine Body. If you are with your current bodies, they will not recognize you in the other world of harmony. This is how you will change your costumes, and when someone meets you, if he does not understand the Laws of Harmony, he will not even suspect that it is you, he will not recognize you - in order to know each other in the other world, we all have to be in the Law of Harmony.

Thus you will try to keep your brains in good condition and use the thoughts that bother you. Do not sleep, watch out not to be surprised by the enemy. Do you know when the enemy surprises us? - When we start feeling the happiest and most cheerful, when we start making a lot of noise - then we should necessarily know that the enemy will come and we must be on guard. This is a rule. The great joy always shows that a great trial will come to you, and the great sorrow shows that a great ordeal will soon come to you. And you will not be afraid, but you will only know that great joys foretell a spoiling of the weather.

And so, you will try to establish harmony among yourselves. Let there be no trace of the thought that someone was such and such, and we cannot tolerate it. For us, everything is harmonious. Where God is, all is good. And if someone comes to us, we will melt him, we will squeeze him, we will pass him through this and that chimney, through this and that pipe, through this and that retort, we will pass him through 99 retorts, until he finally says: "I am with you!" Whoever enters 99 retorts - that is right. Until he says "I am with you", there is no escape. This is the Divine in the world. The Lord keeps the same law among us - we suffer, we fall, this is a retort, then another one, a third one, etc., until you say: "Lord, I have known You!" Then the Lord will also say: "And I have known You." But you should know this: there is no way back - there is no going back. This road we are walking on, is the best.

Now you understand, right? Is it clear?

- Yes.

Are there any more hesitations?

- No.

Has any of you remained with a dissenting opinion?

- There is no one.

But can anything happen?

- No.

We may not have foreseen something?

- There is no such thing.

You may ask what will happen to the others? The question is resolved - from a Divine Viewpoint the issue is resolved. We will fulfill the Will of God, as God has written in His Great Book. And then the Lord will finish for us what He has written. And the matter is settled.

And now we are going to sign - are you ready to sign?

- We are ready.

We will do an exercise - we will sign it: The Love of Christ in us will finish everything started. You will say these words mentally three times.

You will do the exercises rarely and only when you are alone or when you are ten people together, but in harmony.

Keep everything that is given to you, as something sacred and valuable.

You will apply the exercises where the Spirit tells you, you will listen to your intuition. I do not mind like that. But where the Spirit has not spoken to you, do not rush. So your task is greatly facilitated - you will listen to the Spirit.

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/123/121

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)