1921_03_20 A Pharisee and a Sadducee (Nik)

Ani

Готов превод Фарисей и садукей - 20.3.1921-НБ-351 / ...: 20.3.1921-НБ-351

A Pharisee and a Sadducee

And Jesus said unto them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees. (Matthew 16:6)

"Test everything; keep what is good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Leaven is a necessity, a stimulus in life. There is no person who does not have any leaven in himself. Everyone is fermented with something. Evil is not in the leaven. The important thing is, what is the result of the leaven. "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees!" Everyone has read this verse and understands what it means to call someone a Pharisee or a Sadducee. This is a literal understanding of the issue. When they want to offend someone in form, they give him the nickname Pharisee or Sadducee. However, the issue must be understood in principle. There are two currents in man: the current of the mind and the current of the heart. Therefore, a person is a Pharisee in mind, and a Sadducee - in heart. In general, the Pharisees pass for pious and orthodox people. They are a measure of every truth. They are the Hindu Brahmins. What does the word "Brahmin" mean in modern language? You will translate that word yourself. The Sadducees are people of negation. They do not believe in anything. The Pharisees say, "We are free-thinking people, we think of God and we believe only in Him." The Sadducees say, "We are free-thinking people, we do not acknowledge God." The Pharisees believe in God, but they also believe in money. The Sadducees do not believe in God, but they do believe in money. Although they differ in their views, they both still believe in the power of weapons, in prisons, in spies. Anyone who deviates from their teaching may be condemned to death by them. They say of him: "He is a heretic, an enemy of the state, of the fatherland, of all mankind." The Pharisees go to church, they light candles. When they pass by a church, they do not pass it until they have crossed themselves several times. Whatever they say, they do not miss an opportunity to mention the name of the Lord at least a dozen times. With this they brag before the Lord. The Sadducees boast of their unbelief. Wherever they sit down- they stand up, everywhere they support the idea that God does not exist. So the former boast of their faith, and the latter - of their unbelief.

In his Epistle to the Thessalonians, Paul says, ""Test everything; keep what is good!" Both the Pharisees and the Sadducees have good and bad sides. It is true that there is a God in the world, but He is not what the Pharisees imagine Him to be. It is also true that there is no God in the world, but not exactly as the Sadducees say. You will say that this is a contradiction. True, this is a contradiction, but when we claim that God is omnipotent, all gracious, and at the same time in His name we hang, slaughter and condemn people to pure righteousness, is God there? - No, God did not favor the death and punishment of people. Where justice is absent, God is not there. Not that God does not exist, but He cannot exist in the minds and hearts of such people. The teaching of the Pharisees is man's desire to approach God in form. The teaching of the Sadducees is man's desire to move away from God in form.

You will ask yourself, what is the reason for the existence of these two opposing teachings? The reason is clear for me. What does a boy do when he falls in love with a girl? He walks around her house several times a day, meets her, gives her flowers - he crosses himself in front of her, tells her, "I cannot do without you." From time to time the girl looks out the window and smiles. He keeps going around her house, praying. They say of the boy, "This man is very pious." Yes, he is a Pharisee.

There were two evangelical schools in Plovdiv (town): boys' school and girls' school. They were opposite each other. One of the students in the boys' school, a capable young man, was preparing to become a preacher. According to the requirements of the evangelical church, whoever wants to become a preacher must repent and confess their sins before God. In order to be accepted as a preacher, he had to be followed, so that to see how he lived. They noticed that he was crying a lot, and they said to themselves, “This young man is worthy of being a preacher. He loves Christ, he cries, and repents of his mistakes." Yes, his Christ was at the window of the girls' school. He was in love with one of the evangelical schoolgirls, constantly looking at her and crying. Therefore, when people say that someone is Orthodox, I know that their Orthodoxy is at the window. Another one is said to be an evangelist. - His evangelism is at the window. Whatever a person is by faith or belief, he always looks at some window. - Why does a person become a Sadducee? - Very simply, the girl whom he loves, has rejected him and has fallen in love with another. He says, "I am not interested in this girl anymore, I do not want to know anything about her, she does not exist for me." As he walks past her house, under the window where she peeps from, he spits and walks past. This is the way many people act towards God. As long as they have power, money, they are Pharisees and say, "There is a God in the world!" When they lose their power, money, and position, they say, "God? We do not want to know Him! We are not interested in such an unjust God." - These are the modern Christians. They laugh at the pagans for believing in idols. I do not find much difference between today's Christians and the pagans of the past. They differ in form but not in content.

If you enter among the Christians, you will see what culture they have on the outside! If you enter the central market of Sofia, or the market of any European city, you will see what cleanliness and order reign there! Nevertheless, pieces of slaughtered cattle hang on the hooks. After all this, these people pass for cultured, for Christians! I do not believe in such priests and preachers who visit the halls to buy meat, or to buy lambs and chickens, to slaughter and eat them. I do not believe in the feelings of such Christians. In this case, I take the side of the chicken that says, "I do not believe in this priest, bishop, or ordinary Christian." Whoever can slaughter a chicken, they can slaughter a man. This is correct in principle. You say, "We cannot do without meat." - If we are Christians, we must wipe out any rudeness, any violence. "Who is going to fix the world?" - Neither the Pharisees nor the Sadducees; neither believers nor unbelievers. God does not need believers or unbelievers. It does not matter to Him whether people believe or not. Will the sun decrease or increase its light and heat, depending on whether you believe in God or not? Will the earth stop moving, depending on whether you believe or not? Whether you believe or not, the sun will keep shining and warming up. It does not shine only for you. There are beings on earth who are much more cultured than humans. There are people who do not eat meat from birth. Nobody has convinced them. They carry this belief inside, within themselves.

I am asking: What good has the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees contributed to mankind? The Fall was due to these teachings. There was once a golden age when the first race lived on earth. It was characterized by an advanced culture, which humanity will reach only after 400-500 thousand years. The paradise spoken of in the Scripture represents a majestic culture that differed from the present one in science, art, technology, philosophy. The earth then was not like the present one. However, with the advent of Pharisaic and Sadduceic teaching in the world, the earth suffered a great cataclysm; during this time people lost the Divine in themselves, they lost Love. Thus perished the first race on earth. People have reached the last point of their fall. They cannot go below this point. Do you have to wonder why today's people are bad, sour, why there is so much evil in the world? Today's people are going through hell. And greater evils will come. As they go through the various realms of hell, people become infected by the epidemics that exist there and spread them around the world. Which person, having passed through an unclean place, has not become infected? And now, while you are still in hell, you will carry all its contagions and impurities. - Where is that hell? - Around you and in yourself. Some have already come out of the hell, others have entered it, and still others are preparing to enter. Those who have entered hell need at least 25 years to get out of it. If their train is fast, they will go through hell in less time; if their train is slow and the machine is damaged, they will stay there longer. When Christ comes to earth, he will teach people the rules and methods by which they can guard against sinking into the dense matter of hell. He will prepare humanity for the new life. That is why Christ came and will come again. That is why virtues are needed. Through them, people will withstand the fire of hell. Someone says, "This fire is burning me!" - Of course, it is burning, you are in hell.

So, when we both accept God and when we deny Him, these are all some distorted human understandings. When you say that you believe in God, are you ready to sacrifice for Him and for those who love Him and whom you love? Are you ready to sacrifice for those whom God loves? If I say that God's love is the same for all living beings, from the smallest to the largest, you will object to me that you do not agree with me. "Why do you not agree?" "Because man stands above all living beings." It is true that man stands higher than any animal. However, in essence, there is no difference between a human and a dove, for example. In time, the pigeon can become a human, and a human should have the aspiration of a pigeon, to fly high in the air, to feed on grains like it does. The pigeon feeds on the purest food. If your husband were a dove, would you not live like the doves? And if your wife were a dove, would you not eat and live like the doves? You are saying, "Now we are crying and suffering so much!" I am asking: Does crying save people? For thousands of years, people have been crying - men, women and children - everyone is crying, but no one has saved themselves by crying. It is a delusion to think that crying will save you. - "Then who will save us?" - Love. Apart from Love, there is no other force that can save humanity. This is the absolute truth. If someone says that another force, outside of Love, can save you, he does not understand God's truths.

I say: If there is a power in the world that can save humanity, it is God's Love. If there is a force that can point the right direction to people, it is faith. If there is a principle that brings light and knowledge into human minds, it is God's Wisdom. So, Love saves, Wisdom makes man wise and shows him a way how to live. Outside of these truths, every other teaching is Pharisaic and Sadduceic. - "Prove it!" - I will prove it easily. If now, as I preach to you, I mean to collect a certain amount from you, to build a church, my thoughts and feelings are not pure. There is something Pharisaic in them. How much do we have to pay for the sun that shines from above? How much do we have to pay to our mother, who gave birth to us and raised us? If my mother tells me that I have to pay her and take care of her because she gave birth to me, she is not a real mother. By "mother" I mean a being of absolute selflessness; the brother is a being of absolute selflessness; the sister is a being of absolute selflessness. The fraternity is based on complete selflessness. Where there is self-interest, there is no brotherhood. This is a matter of principle.

When I speak like this, some may be offended by my words - it means nothing. Those who offend Love, I will also offend them. To those who do not offend Love, I will give my kiss. Those who insult Wisdom, I will also insult them. To those who carry Wisdom in themselves, I will give my kiss. You say: "Whoever insults us, that is their funeral!" - You are the ones who have to think, there is no reason for me to think. - When does a person think? - When his business is not going well. When does a woman think? - When her husband leaves for the other world. While he is alive, she only knows how to ask and give orders. When she is left alone, she starts missing her husband; she sees that she cannot find another one like him. Finally he says to herself: "I have to do some work!" As the woman says, so does the man. Whatever decision a woman makes, so does a man. It is a good thing to work! So one starts thinking when they go bankrupt. In my opinion, most people are bankrupt traders, who turn over their notebooks to see how to settle their accounts, i.e. how to fix the world. How are you going to fix the world? With the rotten beams? Strong foundations are needed, as well as strong, iron beams. After all that, they will recommend people to eat meat. I am talking about nutrition from a principal point of view, not a vegetarian one. It is funny that people call me a vegetarian. I am no vegetarian. I think about the primary food that God has given us. Does meat-based food make people healthy and happy? - It does not make them, but there is nothing to eat. It is funny to say that there is nothing to eat today, that life is expensive! - Why is it expensive? - Because you have to buy cheese, butter, olive oil, eggs - these are all expensive products. I walk through the market and listen to a peasant woman and a townswoman talking. The latter wants to buy a few kilograms of butter. The peasant woman wants 200 leva per kilogram. The townswoman finds that butter is very expensive. From her point of view, she is right. However, let her make another calculation, to see how cheap her life could be. Today, one kilogram of wheat costs four leva. A person needs 250 grams of wheat per day, so it totals one lev; rice costs 14 leva per kilogram - one hundred grams per day make 1.40 leva, for the fire you will give one lev per day - 4-5 leva per day in total for one lunch. Now how much money does a person spend per day? - About 50-60 leva. In this situation, life is really expensive. It is necessary for a person to learn to eat properly, to use all the energy of food.

Now, it does not matter how you live or how you eat; it is important not to complain. Apply living math to your life. Doctors say that if one does not eat meat, they lose weight. When a mother gives birth, does not she lose weight? I am not happy to see very fat or very dry people. I rejoice in people whose minds and hearts are not Pharisaic and Sadduceic. I rejoice in people who think right. They ask me: "Does your teaching agree with the Orthodox Church?" - I do not recognize any church. As a measure in life, I acknowledge only God's Love and God's Wisdom. I am now in God's house and I will do as they do there. When I come to your home, then, whether I want it to or not, I will do what you do and what you want from me. The mother forces the child to do what she wants; she teaches her child to eat what she enjoys. When he grows up, he says, "Mom, you lied to me, you taught me to live according to your understanding." When a person dies, he tells his parents, "I will not come to your home a second time." The mother asks about her children, "What are my little angels doing in the other world?" They say, "We will not come to the same house another time." When the daughter begins to lose weight and turn yellow, the mother says, “Eat some meat, my daughter; eat in order to heal yourself, to become white and red. Boys love red-cheeked ones."

"Test everything, keep what is good!" When some thoughts disturb you and cause doubt and suspicion in you, look for the reason, how and why they came, and then check them. When it comes to diseases, you definitely say that they are the result of certain microbes. Know that those microbes, to which a person has a certain predisposition, nest in him. They become partners with him and begin to draw from his energies. He gets ill and falls victim to them without noticing. It is impossible for a microbe, with which you do not agree, to nest in you. If you are in harmony with the Divine Beginning, it is impossible to live in disharmony with those around you and with yourself. Put in your mind and heart the idea to accept God's Love and Wisdom, to be neither Pharisees nor Sadducees. Do not claim that God exists, nor deny Him, but let Him live inside you. And with your life, show people whether you are believers or not. People ask me, "Do you believe in God?" - I have already ended with beliefs. It is important for me that Love and Wisdom are embodied in my life. What do I benefit from my teaching and my theories, if I impede any person who advances? What will I contribute to humanity with my ideas if I am ready to put a spoke in the wheel of anyone who stands in my way? What kind of a Christian am I if my heart is anxious when meeting a learned and sensible person? The Christian has to enjoy the good!

"Test everything, keep what is good!" Test both the good and the evil, but keep only the good as a condition for your advancement. Good, as a principle, is not anything abstract. When they do not understand something, people say, "It is an abstract thing." Bulgarians say a girl has been abducted. (TN: a play of words, as the same word in Bulgarian means both "abstract" and "abducted"). If the girl runs away with her lover without the blessing of her parents, is this an abduction? An abstract issue is one that we have left in the background. In order not to be abstract, we have to leave it close to us and start resolving it.

As I am watching you, I see that some of you will be coming out of hell soon. What will you do when you get out of hell? Getting out of hell means entering a new culture. What will happen to you as you enter this culture with your current minds? - You will be turned back. There is one danger awaiting you. If you start climbing up with your old beliefs and views, your car will not endure: it will detach and fall into hell again. The English call this condition "backsliders", i.e. loss of faith. The cause of this condition is due to the severance of the connection between God's Love and Wisdom and the human soul. There is no person in the world - a priest, a bishop, a mother or a father, who, by violating the Divine law, does not fall into the state of "backsliders". This law acts ruthlessly. The new culture is great because it does not tolerate anything negative, no bad thoughts, feelings and actions. In order to prepare for this culture, one will go through fire 77 times. When you have been checked and tested, they will say, "This man is pure, he can enter the new culture." You say, "If we weep before Christ, our sins will be forgiven." You do not just need crying and remorse, but you need cleansing.

It is written in the Scripture, "If you believe in the Lord, both you and your home will be saved." On the other hand, it is said, "In order to inherit the Kingdom of God, you must renounce your wealth, your mother and father, and finally yourself." One day, when this change happens to you, no one should notice that you have changed. What is happening now? As soon as you have planed some reform, everyone already knows it. Before it takes place, it becomes known throughout the world. That is what happened to (Woodrow) Wilson's 14 points. The Bulgarians said: "Wilson's 14 points will fix the complicated issues in the world." However, this egg did not hatch. The process that saves people and fixes the world is internal, not external. No man is able to hatch such an egg to save the world. Everyone can hatch such an egg by themselves, but woe to him who leaves another person to hatch his egg. If you let someone else do your work, you will find yourself at the bottom of hell again. What are you missing now? Why do you not sit down to hatch your egg yourself?

You say: "The world will be fixed when new reforms are introduced. Bulgaria will recover when the government changes, when we are given lands in Macedonia, in Thrace." How many times have Bulgarians ruled these lands! Are their issues resolved? - They are not resolved. How much land the English are ruling! Are all their issues resolved? - They are not resolved. You say that Europeans are cultured people. - They are cultured, but they also rob, slaughter and hang, as well as the uncultured people, but only more delicately. All people pursue the same goal, but use different means and methods to achieve it. The spider, the wolf and the tiger have one goal - to strangle their prey and suck its blood, but their methods of action are different. I do not care who strangles me. Eventually, their flesh and fat will disappear. You say, "A spider bit me." - Well, brother, the spider and the wolf are partners.

Now, when I am watching you, you look very pious, as if you are preparing to go to heaven. - "If we are not ready, we will get ready." - Do not think that you can lie to me. I have tried both the Pharisee and the Sadducee teachings - I know their fruits. I heal both Pharisaism and Sadduceism. I have prepared a special treatment for them. There is one cure, a panacea, for treating all diseases. It is thousands of times more efficient than a painkiller. - "Let us try this medicine, let us see what it is!" - I will only say its name: Love and Wisdom. - "We are not so stupid not to know Love and Wisdom. We have tested them." - You only have the experience of different feelings and thoughts, but you have not yet tried Love and Wisdom. A boy takes the girl's hand. She enjoys it, and she says, "How much he loves me!" - Yes, but he will eat you. This is what a nobleman does with a lamb. He grabs it, strokes it with his hand, then touches it on his spine to see if it is well fed, then says to his wife, “This lamb is ready for slaughter. It will be good to slaughter it." Therefore, anyone who touches you and strokes your back is considering how to stab you in the throat. Do not believe in knife culture.

You say, "How to preach the New teaching?" - The Lord wants us to be fair to all defenseless beings, no matter how small they are. A small animal is drowning - save it. - "I do not do such things." - Then what things do you do? - "I want to fix Bulgaria." - You will fix it as much as all Bulgarians have fixed it. I will explain to you with one example, how Bulgaria will be fixed. This happened in the town of Johnstown in America. The citizens, in order to enjoy themselves in the winter, decided to block a river above the city, so that to skate. For that purpose, they erected a high concrete wall - a dam, and blocked the river. They skated for several years. However, during a major flood, the concrete wall collapsed, flooding the city and drowning 2,000 people. After the accident, the citizens realized that they had not done well in erecting the concrete wall, but two thousand people had perished. I am asking: Have you not blocked this river in yourself? Yes, but when the wall falls, 2,000 people will perish. Now, when a catastrophe happens, people say, "Let us stop this river, let us also do something." - Today, all people are blocking rivers. A dam should not be built above the city. If you want a dam, build it under the city. We do not need the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees. We need people with noble hearts and minds. We are required to live a life of self-denial, a life of good deeds. You say, "Many people have spoken like you." - Yes, many have spoken, but I am the last one. After me, this wall will fall. Do you know what will happen then? Do not think that I am joking; I am warning you to remove the dam, you do not need any skating rinks. You have blocked hatred, envy, all bad feelings, but I am saying: Brethren, the wall will fall! Johnstown will perish.

And now the priests are being called to a council to judge me. Until that happens, the wall will fall and Johnstown will perish! Do not be afraid of what I am telling you, it is for the heroes. And let the cowards still hold their dams. Whoever wants to reform others must break his dam. When he knocks it down, let him say to his neighbor, “Brother, I have taken down my dam. Take down yours too, because great danger is awaiting you." I say: Let us start with reforms! We have to correct the evils of the past. How many times have you loved and hated each other! How many times have you imprisoned and killed! Does that make any sense? - No, it makes absolutely no sense. - Will you excuse the wolf that eats the sheep when dying of starvation? - We will excuse it. - Will you excuse eating one sheep and strangling 99, throwing them aside? Then how will you excuse yourself when you have eaten one sheep all your life, but strangled 99? Have you come to earth to be wolves, just to eat and drink? You will not stay hungry, but the meaning of life is not in eating and drinking. You are required to be sensible, to reform your current life properly. You can be happy right now. - How? - By reaching into your mouth two or three times, to vomit the unclean food that you have eaten. Only in this way will you get rid of everything impure in your mind and heart. Do not ask yourself whether you are Orthodox or evangelical, but ask yourself the question: “Am I serving the Lord in the name of the great Love and Wisdom? Am I ready to take the side of the Lord? ”If you answer in the affirmative, everything will be fine - your health will be restored, your peace will return, and your life will become meaningful. Let ten of you, who are in harmony in mind and heart, make this experiment and observe what the result will be. Once they are in complete agreement with each other, they will have a good result. Only then will they verify the truth of my words.

Christ says, "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees!" This leaven has infected all people and must be thrown out. God needs neither the Orthodox, nor the heretics. It is a shame to call yourself like that. God needs people who can carry His Love. When I speak to you about Love, you imagine the love for your children, for your brothers and sisters. No, rise a degree higher than the love you have. To love your brother or sister is natural. To love your enemy, that is heroism! - How shall we love our enemy? Imagine that someone has done you the greatest harm, but one day God takes away all his wealth and leaves him in the position of the poorest man. He comes to your house like that to ask for your help. If you accept him well, feed him, give him water, and do not say a word to him about the evil he has done, nor threaten him, you love your enemy. When a wolf's claws and teeth have fallen off, you can accept him in your home. While his nails and teeth remain, keep him away from you until he has transformed.

"Beware of the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees!" These teachings have spread throughout the world. It has taken over science, political life, art, music - all aspects of life. If you think that in science you will find the meaning of your life, you are on the wrong path. It is another matter, if you use science as a means of developing your mind. Then you are on the right track. If you apply political life for developing your virtues, you are on the right path; if you use it as a means of subsistence and material well-being, you are on the wrong path. If you use religion for good deeds, you are on the right path; if you use it as a means of subsistence, for personal gain, you are on the wrong path. The soul of all people has to be filled with sublime and noble aspirations, you have to serve your neighbor, all humanity. You say, “I cannot be useful to others; I cannot serve humanity." - Everyone can make a big reform in themselves. This is required of them, it has been provided for. When you turn your key, how do you know that thousands of people will not follow you? When thousands of people turn their keys, they will be followed by a million people. - "We cannot do this, we cannot fix the world." - You do not have to fix the world. You will turn the key of your sublime Love and Wisdom, you will throw out all lies, all malice, and you will say: "We want to be servants of good, of Love and of Truth, we want to become true people!"

Now, you will excuse me for revealing a secret of yours. As I watch people - both sinners and righteous, I see a mask on everyone's face that gives them a pious appearance. Someone asks, "How are you?" - "I am very well. How are you? ” - “I am also fine, thank God. ” - This is acting. Both are not well. A person should be natural. His soul should be full of Love. When you enter a home, you should bring a blessing to all. If there is a sick person in this house, you will get down to work: you will wash everyone's clothes, you will clean and tidy the house. If it turns out that these people do not have money to buy any bread, you will bring them some flour, to make something, to satisfy their hunger. - "Can I do this every day?" - Do this today because you are on duty, and you do not think about tomorrow. Tomorrow another one on duty will come to carry out the program of the day. You say, “When Christ comes, then we will do what is required of us. We are still sinful people now, we cannot serve the good." - No, it is not like that. With this talk, I have decided to force you to do good. Remember: You will not get rid of me. I will grab all the people by the throat and ask them: Are you ready to serve the good or not? If you want to say a bad word, grab your throat. When you say a kind word, relax your throat. You will say, "They can suffocate you too." - If I say a bad word, let them grab my throat. I will thank and kiss anyone who does this to me.

The new teaching that I am preaching to you is related to the name of God, to His Love and Wisdom. Love and Wisdom are implanted in every person - they only need to be manifested. Your understanding of the spiritual world and your connection with it depends on the manifestation of these great forces in you. Nobody can fulfill the service of a mother and father, of a public figure or a reformer well, if these forces do not work in his mind and heart. There are no two opinions on this matter. If you want to be strong, to understand life, arm yourself with Love and Wisdom, which alone can make a change in you. I do not want you to act like me. The big boiler needs a lot of steam, the small boiler - a little steam. Make a small reform in yourself, but it has to be absolute, you should not have any doubts in your mind, nor hesitate whether you have done well or not. In the new teaching - the teaching of Love and Wisdom, there is no exception. If I were to cause only one exception in the laws of Love and Wisdom, I would turn into charcoal. There is no creature on earth that has perverted these laws and has not become charred. If you also pervert these laws, you will turn into charcoal; if you fulfill them, you will turn into diamonds. You say, "This is hard work." - It is not hard. It is easier than what you are doing. You are doing much harder work than the teaching of Love and Wisdom.

I am not talking to you about affluent life, but I am saying that the way you live, you will have great hardships. This should not scare you, but be awake, use the hardships for your development and ennoblement. Have you ever wondered why you were given the hand, the elbow, the fist? You will say that your fist is given for hitting, the elbow - for pushing, when you want to force your way. It is not so. The hand is given to man to bring with it the blessing and help for those who suffer. The hand is not given to sign death sentences, but to overturn them; to put out fires, to help the sick, the infirm and those who suffer. Today, many people use their hand out of place: they kill, slaughter, strangle with it. Then they calmly say, "Someone has died." - He did not die, but you put a towel in his mouth so he would not scream, and you strangled him. How many dead people I see moving on the streets! How many alive people I see being carried to the cemetery. They put a towel in their mouths and carry them to the cemetery. If I say that these people are not dead, they will consider me crazy. When I meet such a dead man, I tell him: Be silent now. When you come to earth a second time, you will live by the law of Love and Wisdom, and no one will touch you. He says, "It is hard, it is very hard for me." - Once you put towels in people's mouths, now you are trying the result of what you have done. Now I also say to you: If you do not fulfill the law of God, they will put a towel in your mouth and say about you: "May God forgive them!"

What needs to be done now? - The Pharisaic teaching needs to be turned into Love, and the Sadduceic - into Wisdom. Just as scientists turn water into steam and the energy of steam into electricity, so you should learn this great law of transformation - to turn evil into good. Evil is not a bad thing, but when? When used as a force to transform all negative forces into good. Paul says, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." Keep up the good, both in yourselves and in all people. Do you know what it would be like, if Sofia represented a high spiritual and mental center and all the people of Sofia turned their minds to God, to all souls in the world, to all good and righteous people on earth. Bulgaria's affairs would be fixed very soon. What are Bulgarians doing today? - They are sending delegations to England, hoping their affairs will somehow get fixed. Nothing can be achieved with delegations. The British open a small window for them from time to time, where a little light comes from. In this respect, the British are like bankers who, the more they give, the more they take. God has put the Bulgarians in a tight spot, so that to learn to think right. Everyone has to stand up on their own. I say: Do not expect anything from anyone. Be content with what God has given you. Trust only in God. Be strong internally. Give way to the inner urge within you that can fix all your confused matters. You say, "We cannot do this." - How could you do so many things at the war front? You were heroes there. If we tell the priests to fulfill the law of Love, they will also say like you that they cannot fulfill it. It is not true that they cannot fulfill it, but it is not in the interest of the church. When they were going to war, was it in the interest of the church? - What is the interest of the church? - To preach Love and Wisdom in their entirety. You will say that the church and its ministers should be trusted. Have trust in the Living Lord, the living Love and Wisdom, which give us the light and the great goodness of life. The future brings a miracle to the world: believers will become unbelievers, and unbelievers will become believers. Those who are in the Kingdom of God will be driven out, and those who are outside will enter the Kingdom of God. This is expected to happen on earth. In order not to be expelled from the Kingdom of God, go out early to help your brothers who want to enter. Christ wants to see you with the unbelievers, and that you enter the Kingdom of God together with them. Christ says, "The sons of God will be cast out of the kingdom of God." Knowing this, say to yourself, "Lord, I want to be in the world, to work for my younger brothers." You say, "The Lord is good to me." - The Lord is equally good to everyone, but your attitude to people is not the same. And the attitude of all people towards God is not the same. When you say that God is not good to you, the reason lies in the evil in yourself, that you have given way to. Seeing this, God presses you and starts rubbing you. God will rub all people, all nations on the face of the earth. There will be no man left on earth, whose belly is not emptied.

I wish you all to start living according to the law of Love, to restore complete harmony and unity among you. Whoever I meet on the road and see that they are not in harmony with Love, I will grab them by the throat. I have decided to use the fast procedure. I will act quickly, same as thieves do with rich people. One patriot enters the home of a very rich man and tells him: "Give me an amount for the sake of God, for the fatherland or for the people." The rich man thinks about it and says: “I have a wife and children, there is someone to take care of and someone to support. Besides, my wife does not agree that I give money outside. " After a long hesitation, he gives a small amount to the pleader. Another time a bandit comes to the rich man with a revolver in hand and says to him: “Are you ready to voluntarily give a large sum for our cause? If you do not give anything voluntarily, you will pay with your life." The rich man immediately takes out his purse and counts as much as is wanted of him. When the bandit leaves, he says, "Thank God, he did not kill me." When he aims his revolver at the rich man, the bandit says, "You, scoundrel, who has never done God's will, give me what I want as soon as possible." The rich man gives the requested amount, but then files a criminal case for extortion. He does not think that he has blackmailed hundreds of people. You are suing someone, but you do not know that there are many lawsuits filed against you in heaven. How will you defend against these cases? You will all be judged. You will all be suffocated. This is a great truth that everyone will check. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the laws of God's Love and Wisdom will be applied. To serve these laws is to feel that something is protecting and uplifting you. When everyone feels this, they will have a good impact on those around them. Today, when two or three people gather together, they immediately form a party. Two or three others form another party. Men form one party, women - another party. There are many parties in Bulgaria. Everyone thinks that they solve important issues. Down with your partisanship!

As you listen to me, you say, "Let us see what else there is new that we can hear." - What is new is, that I will give you a feast." You will come to my inn, you will take off your clothes, you will take off your shoes; I will give you new clothes and new shoes. And I myself will serve you to eat. Then I will give each of you a kiss and say: Brethren, I want you to do the same. Only in this way will you have my blessing, as well as the blessing of all good and righteous people. This is the path that Christ opens for mankind. In this way you will meet Christ, Who will tell you: "Be courageous, I am with you!" Do not get me wrong! Christ is inside you and outside of you. Seek Him in the light that is outside of you, and you will find Him.

"Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." And today Christ is saying, "Cast out Pharisaism and the teaching of the Sadducees from your hearts and minds. I will dwell in you, and God's blessing will come upon you." When you return to your homes, you will all feel this blessing: someone sooner, another one - later; someone in about ten years, and others - in 20-30 years. There will be no man left on earth who does not feel this blessing. The day will come when the words I speak to you will shine and burn, and you will play the rachenitsa (a Bulgarian folk dance). The rachenitsa is a good thing. And in the good there is playing. Why do only the healthy people play? In my opinion, the sick should also play. I would like all people to play. Someone says, "My belly, my mind, my heart has started playing." Playing is an excellent toning tool. - "Now we do not want to play." - While you are in evil, you should not play, but once you get into the good, I recommend both young and old to play. There is playing cards, the piano, the violin - play everything, but so that your mind and heart are cheerful and merry.

Now, do not be left with the thought that when I meet you on the road, I will strangle you. If I see that you have some fester in your throat and you are dying, I will immediately reach into your mouth to pierce it. If you have caught a cold, I will rub you. I say: Your every action must be for good.

Now, watching you, I see that half of you are heroes. You say, "We are already convinced of what we are being told." The other half say, "Let us think a little!" - You can think as much as you want. I have given you a deadline of a thousand years. If you want, you can get to work today; if you want, maybe later. The Pharisee and the Sadducee must come out of you, and everyone should think well of their brother and sister. It is heroism to love me when I am offending you, not when I am giving you gifts. Sometimes an insult costs more than a kiss. For example, someone has lost consciousness and fainted. To wake him up, they slap him. In this case, the slap is preferable to the kiss.

"Test everything,keep what is good!" Apply Love in your hearts and Wisdom in your minds. Get rid of the old beliefs and delusions. Get rid of the past and start cultivating your new virtues. Be heroes and sincerely express your thoughts and feelings. Do not say that you have decided to be sincere and good, but manifest the good. And when you come to my inn, do not bring money. Whoever brings money, we will arrest them. In the Kingdom of God, money is a curse, but in life - it is a means. Once and for all, you have to liquidate with money, take it out of your minds and hearts. Put Love and Wisdom in their place and trust only in God. There is no greater guarantee than the power of God. There is no greater joy for you than the fact, that the Living God always loves you. As long as you trust in God, you will all be learned, you will work with joy and merriment, and your hand will do only good deeds. To be ignorant in the present age, that is unforgivable.

I wish you to be wise, learned, with noble and pure hearts, with pure blood. Work in order to get what you need. You say, "We have enough knowledge. We have studied enough." - You have not yet acquired the necessary knowledge, you will acquire it from now on. - "We have read the Bible." - You have read it, but you have not yet understood it, you have not sown its principles. You have not understood the lives of the prophets and the apostles. Those who have written the Holy Book are present among you and say, "We have invested our lives into this book." Believe in everyone who has invested their life in building the great work of God. Christ has come down to earth many times, not just once, so He tells His disciples, “Go and preach the Word of God. I will be with you until the end of times." The church says that Christ sits at the right hand of the Father. No, He works together with all people. Christ is the best worker. He brought the teaching of Love and Wisdom to the world. Whoever has fallen under His hand, can hardly escape. If someone says he has met Christ, I will ask him what change has happened to him. If he says that he has not changed, it shows that he has not met Christ. Can the fruit be baked in the sun and not ripen? Can a person feed on God's Love and not become noble? Do not fool yourselves. I love the truth. Get rid of delusions! I see things in strictly defined, mathematical terms. - "So you also see our weaknesses." - I do not deal with people's weaknesses. They are below me, I do not see them. Neither do I deal with the pettiness in life. I only deal with the good. If someone tells me that he is a big vagabond, I answer: I have not checked this, I do not know, I do not see him as such. This person's soul is good, but something is wrong in his mind. He is noble, but his servants do bad things. Therefore, you should try to help him.

Now you think that I will satiate you, so you say to yourselves: "We want you to tell us something important, how Bulgaria can get fixed." The divine world is fixed, but yours is not yet fixed. It will not be many years and your world will get fixed. Put more faith in the Living Lord. May He rise in your souls! Your angels are coming from above to lift the stone from your grave and say, "Lazarus, come out!" When they call to you, will you listen to them? Lazarus heard these words and immediately went outside, where his shroud was removed. The last word you will hear is, "Lazarus, get out!"

Now I say to you: Get out of the tomb of Pharisaism and Sadducism and enter the Divine world of Love and Wisdom. Take the shroud off yourself! Then you will see the face of God's angels, and we will all rejoice - both you and I.

A talk by the Master, held on 20 March 1921 in Sofia.

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/84/82

Превеждали: nikolaysan (Николай)