1912_04_14 And you can hear His voice (Elena)

Ani

Готов превод И гласът му се чува - 14.4.1912-ИБ-50 / .: 14.4.1912-ИБ-50

Title: And you can hear His voice

Mr. Deunov has read the 12th chapter of the Gospel of John and he has shared the following more important thoughts based on the 10th verse:

We read here, that they wanted to kill Lazar only because he was resurrected from Jesus Christ, in Whom the world would have believed in case they let him. The same is now: the world wants to kill the resurrected ones. Often our good thoughts can cause us the worst troubles and misfortunes and this can be explained with the fact that both the heat and the light of the sun make one plant sweet and another one - bitter; one mineral bright and the another one - dark. The reason for the cataclysms in the world is the human mind. We, who are in the world should obligatory suffer if we want to lift up and when we suffer we have to be thankful, because this is something that is worth it, because only through the sufferings the mind becomes creative.

A smart and a strong man is that one, in which God is living and if God doesn't live in you, you are just a bubble.

Notice the law of the thoughts and the desires in relation with the society in which you live and abide. When you are in disharmony with the thoughts of the people, you feel some heaviness on top of your head; when you are in disharmony with their love you feel some heaviness in your chest; and when the disharmony is in their desires the heaviness is in the stomach. All of you should be in good condition, because Christ is very close to Bulgaria and next year here in the physical field you will feel His arrival. He comes to work, whatever may happen don't be disturbed from it. He comes now to make a general purification of the whole world and together with it the Bulgarian nation should be purified too. Christ is already so close that you can hear His voice. So be joyful and brave in your soul. The world would be scared and you will also feel this fear, because you are not separated from the world. And I should tell you that the world is so scared that their pants are shaking. Yes, Christ is close. Bulgaria is far behind and He comes to be given what He wants. Now you have to be careful and it will be good to use that. As for me, I have taken the decision: "Your will - my will, Your Spirit - my Spirit". If this nation doesn't accept it I'll leave and will go to another nation. If you are ready to say the same as me, I'll reach out and give you a hand and I'll bring you to the top of the mountain. As Christ is close, you can hear His voice, so keep close and be brave.

1st of April 1912, Sunday

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/478/475

Превеждали: Elena_Ivanova (Елена Иванова)