1939_03_-8 The power of thought (Tedi)

Ani

Готов превод Силата на мисълта - 8.3.1939-ООК-3048 / .: 8.3.1939-ООК-3048

TITLE: The power of thought

Wednesday, 5 AM

Our Father,

"God's Spirit"

When the child is born, what does it know? When it comes out of the womb of its mother, what does it know? You all have to fix on the power of thought. You all work with one power, which has already two edges. It is sharp both on one side and on the other. And if a person does not know how to cope with the thoughts, he can create a lot of troubles in life. The desires and thoughts of the people are two blades. You can ask yourselves the question, why is it like that? It is like that. Do not ask! You will say: "How will this be proved?" No evidences. A man, when somebody has hurt him, what will you prove how he had hurt him. He hurt him. When two people are quarreling, who is the cause? In the physical world two people, who are close can come into a collision. And in the mental world even if they are far away, they can quarrel. That the one thought in one way, and the other in a different way about his credo, about some interest of his. And you then say: "Why do all misfortunes come?" They come from the human desires and thoughts. When a desire is not at its place, a collision happens. When a thought is not at its place, a collision happens. And every single collision produces an explosion, small or big. The explosions can be from the smallest to the biggest. An explosion can happen, that the whole earth to explode into pieces. And from an explosion a person can explode. Many people die from that. An explosion happens into his brain. Therefore, you are in a realm, at a place, which is sacred. And you have to walk barefoot without any shoes, no nails in the feet, nothing more. You will enter barefooted. Moses, when he was 40 years in the desert and tended the sheep, God appeared to him. An erudite person was Moses. He saw that the blackberry bush is burning but not burning away. He wanted to see what a natural phenomena is this. And he heard a voice: "Take off your shoes!" - These views, which you have, take them off. And in a simple form he will say: Take your shoes off. It is the animal. The Bulgarian has sandals. What did Moses have, when he was a shepherd? He also had sandals, nothing more. Now you will say: "We know these things." Knowledge is that, which a person can apply. Some things you know, some things you do not know. "Yes" is in English, and "oui" - in French. You will say: "We know it." Why does the Bulgarian write in this way, the Englishman in another, and the Frenchman in a third way. Why do they use various ways? The Bulgarian in the situation is open. "A" is an open sound. Whatever the Bulgarian does, is open. He, when he lifts the sign, he lifts it. And in the negative things he is open. "No" is with an open letter at the end. But in the Englishmen is with a closed letter, at the end there is an "S". The Englishman, when he says "Yes", is thinking. And the Bulgarian is not thinking. He says: "To fight, to fight!" And the Englishman, who wants to fight, will think. He will look at the question from one side and from the other and will see what results he will have also in 200 years. And the Bulgarian says: "Let's beat them up", so that they know him. Good, but if they beat you up, so that you know, then? I see, some time, you are not diplomats. You announce a war to one another prematurely. You have started a war, do you know what the consequences will be? You will say: "I will teach him a lesson." Good, either you will understand or he will. You, when you are quarreling with somebody, you are hindering your evolution, maybe for 20 years, in one shortened time. In 20 years, maybe, you will spoil your market. Is it worth it for a person to quarrel, when for 20 years he will damage himself. You say: "I am on the right side." You can be on the right side, but I ask, who will give to you the right, that you are on the right side. The Englishmen act confidently. They think. This letter "A" by us is a vowel, and in the Jews is a consonant. In the Bulgarian "A" is an open letter, and in the Jewish language is a closed letter. In the Jewish language there are not any vowels. When you are writing, they are implicit. The Jew is so much a politician, that he has everywhere dams. You will say: "Why do we need a philosophy? Let us live on the Earth." But how will we live. In the world, in which you are living, there are always obstacles, difficulties. And you as you are walking, if you knew, what dangers there are, you will feel dizzy. If you go in the forest with your wealth, which you are carrying with your precious things and you have started singing some song and some robbers are waiting and they say to you: "Stand!" You say: "Why did God let them here in the forest?" God let them, they are professors - robbers and they say: "Why do you need this wealth? Why did God give it to you?" And because you do not know, this material is not for you, this wealth is not for you. - "Give it!" They take it away from you. And you will stay without your wealth. These are interpretations only for clarification of some ideas. You say: "Why did God allow these things?" I ask, when you say "yes", who makes you say "yes". And when you say "no", who makes you say "no"? He asks you: "Do you love me? You can say "no". That one can say: "Why would he tell me that he does not love me?" The other one will say: "Let me not to lie to you, if I say yes." Or he can say: "I love you!" You are saying again: "How does he dare to love me?" But who will not take offence at that. Let one man say: "I love, to his wife, I love so and so woman." And his wife will take offence. Why does she offend? Because in her mind a negative thought is invested. The man understands the positive, and the woman understands the negative. The man understands "yes", and the woman "no". The Englishman is a diplomat. He, when he comes to "no", he says: "No, not".

So I say, with every thought, a person has to think. We say: "Let us love one another!" Love that, which is for loving and do not love that, which is not for loving. What do you have to understand under the word "I love". A lot has been said with that. Firstly, you have to understand the essential. When a person says that he is hungry, he has to understand what is the essential in the hunger, what is the essential in the thirst, what is the essential in the pain. The pain produces pleasant feelings.

Every single thought, when it comes in the person, he has to understand its nature and see if it is useful to him or not and what result will it produce. That you, when you love somebody, you can produce a whole explosion. If you want to give freedom to the gunpowder, what will happen? The gunpowder is locked up in some sack. You say: "To free ourselves!" You put the fire inside. I ask, you as you release the gunpowder, you will become free, but nothing will be left out of you. You want to do good to somebody. You have to understand what kind of thing is the good. Do you think, that when you meet a poor man and you at once give him a million, that you have done good to him? Do you think that a frozen snake, after you warm it up and feed it, that this snake will change its character and it will be grateful? It, if it is a boa, as soon as you warm it up, it will swallow you first. You will be the first victim. It will wrap itself up around you and it will swallow you. You do not think about these things, you are playing around. You say: "I will tell him so that he understands." He says so as well. And you all always say something. What have you understood. You have understood that, that you say: "He offended me. He offended me, he offended me", you say. Then how is an insult corrected? You will say: "Forgive me" You want him to forgive you. What have you said? What do you want to say? What to forgive you for? You have broken a pitcher and you say: "Forgive me". No, the pitcher does not forgive with an apology. The pitcher says: "I have to repair my form, I want to resurrect, to become alive." It cannot be done only with an apology. You can also go without saying "Forgive me" and still the person to forgive you. You break one pitcher of his, you bring him another. You have broken a two kilo pitcher and you will bring him a three kilo one and it is better than the first one. And you do not say any "Forgive me". And he, when he looks at you, he makes a comparison. And when you go and break his pitcher and you say to him "Forgive me", he will say: "With an apology this thing does not work."

You are playing around with the sacred things in the world without knowing. Do you think, that an artist, when he creates a painting, that you can go and put somewhere a dot on the painting? Imagine that you go to see his painting. The Bulgarian likes very much to sign himself. You sign, that you have watched the painting. This one, that one sign themselves and what will it happen when they sign? Your paintings do not require any signatures. Only the one, who painted the picture has the right to sign. And you, when you go to see the painting, want to sign. You, when you love somebody, you want to sign under the painting. This is the most sacred thing. God does not like any signatures. For a person to sign himself, he has to know how to think. You cannot sign, when you do not know how to think right, how to feel right and how to act rightly. The Invisible world does not accept your signature. There is always a penalty for signing this which you do not know. You should have thought it over very good, as an Englishman, when he says "yes". The Englishman, when he says "yes", does not take his word back. When he gives a promise, keeps it. The Englishman prevaricates it, he will think, he will think, but when he gives his word, he is precise. And he will do it on time.

Now you often talk about the 10 stars from first magnitute. We already have their names. They have to be sought. You will say: "We know them." You do not know them. How do you know them? It should not be only by book. You know them by book. They have been described. But where are they in the sky? You say: "We know them, the 10 stars" and you say them. This is not knowledge. Now, you need at least one year, in order to learn them. And whether you will learn them for a year, it is a question. I give you 10 years, in order to learn them. You can learn them for a year, but some of you. Observation is needed in the night time. In the night time you will not be able to see them all. Some are located in the southern hemisphere. Different weather is required - very clear nights. But yet it is not a very tough job.

Now the question is about the thought. You have started to operate with it. Your future depends on the thoughts, how you are collating them. If you write in English or in French, they are very demanding. The spelling in the French language is very hard, there are many rules. There no mistakes are allowed. A religious person, if he writes in French, can say something, he can also talk in French, but if he does not talk as he should, what will the Frenchman understand. In the Bulgarian there is not one established spelling. 20, 30, 40 years ago they found the difficulty in the question where „ы“ to be written. They had three "i" - и, ы, i. Everybody was in the quandary where the „ы“ to be placed. And lastly they threw it out, in order to ease the spelling. After that they threw "i with a dot'' (i). And only the ordinary "i" was left. And then you say: "Can it be simplified even more?" - It can be simplified, but what will come out of this? They asked Paganini a question. He gave a concert on 4 strings. They asked him if he can play on three strings? - "He can." He gave a second concert on 3 strings. After that they asked him: "Is it possible on two strings?" - "It is possible." He gave another concert. - "Is it possible on one string?" Paganini did not show up. As soon as you stay to play on one string, you will look like a person, who walks on one leg. I ask, where will you go with one leg? You do not have a crutch. You say: "I will walk." - Alright. But you are supporting yourself with a crutch, but without it where will you go with one leg? - Nowhere.

So now the important thing is in this, to understand what thing is the power of the human thought. If you know how to think, you will know how to study, you will eliminate from yourself the despair, the discouragement, you will know how to remove from yourself all opposing thoughts, which can attack you. Many of you have thoughts from the past, which are now hatching again in you. You carry with you all negative thoughts from previous lives. And the thoughts are sprouting in you like seeds. Some are saying: “To uproot them!” No, you will know how to cultivate your beautiful and how to deal with your bad thoughts. One bad thought can become like a padding. You have to graft the bad thoughts and you have to understand then the law of grafting thoughts. How are they grafted? A tree with a seed can be grafted again with a tree with a seed. And a tree with a drupe is grafted again with a tree with a drupe. But it is not possible to graft a seed tree with a drupe tree. And the opposite is not possible. I am asking now, if you take a plum and you graft it with a cherry and both of them are drupe trees – you will succeed. But, if you graft a cherry with a quince, it becomes difficult, because the quince is a seed tree. You can graft a cherry on a plum or a morello at the same time and leave one plum branch. A person comes and he will see that one branch of this tree is a cherry, the other is a plum, and the third one – a morello. And he says: “What a miracle has God created.” God did not create this thing, it is a human work. Imagine that a cherry is grafted on a plum. If all the branches of the plum break off, it will give cherries, the plum. And if a morello is grafted, it will give morello cherries or you can graft a plum on a cherry. You, some time, say, that life is good. Life is good, but it is transplanted. You have put a number of grafts, which are negative. There are a number of fruits, which have bad consequences. Give me one bad thought, which has been grafted over one good thought, over a good graft. Give me an example to look at, or give me an example of one good thought, which is grafted on one bad graft, over one bad thought. Haven’t you seen children what kind of policy they have, when they want to catch some bird. They entice it with grain, placed under a trough. They support the trough with a stick, tied to a string. The trough is half-open. The wheat is under the trough. Where is the bad thing? The birds say: “How noble are those people! They have prepared this trough to welcome us, they have put a stick on the trough so that it does not press us down.” The bad thing is, that the wheat is under the trough. If these children were with a good intention, what would they have done? Now in the modern times there are other ways, there is a gun with pellets. It lifts it up and shoots over them. If the wheat is under the trough, this child has one bad thought. Some time you are quite erudite, but the devil in the world has a lot of troughs. And if he has put a trough and at first you do not see this trough. It looks like a temple with wreaths and he has put several bluffs inside. And says: “All of this is for you.” But when you enter in this temple, you already are not able to come outside. Or in the current century there are other such ways. In Europe some are afraid to travel in the trains. A person comes and gives you a cigarette, but he is a thief. You are carrying quite big treasures in your suitcase. And if you are a Bulgarian and you are sincere and you will say to yourself that this person is very good. You fall asleep and he takes everything that is yours and leaves. And when you wake up the suitcase is gone. All of this for one cigarette. In such cases you will be an abstainer, you will say: “Thank you very much, but I am an abstainer, put your cigarette in your pocket.” You can accept and you can say: “I am an abstainer, I do not smoke, but I thank you very much. I will have a nice memory.” And he will look and see that you don’t get tempted. But you get tempted every day with such cigarettes. I look here, they are seeking the right for the places and say why this one sat here or there. The right belongs to the strong one. Whoever is strong will sit wherever he likes, and whoever is weak will sit where he finds. If you are weak, you will sit in the last place, if you are strong – in the first place. And the strong one can be compliant. He can be a cavalier. When the weak one comes, the strong one can say: ”Please, please”. If the weak one invites the strong one to his place, the strong one will take offence. But, the strong one can take the weak one and to place him in the first place.

You are in need now of thought. And the future culture, which is coming now, will be a culture of the human thought, of the human feelings. To know, in the given case, a certain thought if it is for the good and what will be the results and that not only for the given moment, but after 100 years what will be the consequences of this thought, after a thousand years? One desire of the woman, where it was standing? One meal has consequences for a thousand years, only to eat from one fruit. What bad consequences there are for eight thousand years! One meal, it is a thought. When I look, it is desirable she says, this thought is distinctive. Good, if you have this thought, that if you eat this fruit, you will be like God. You will be like God in one respect – you will carry all the suffering which the world has not seen. You will have all the suffering. So I am saying, now you will start with your thought. Every single thought will define what its quality is. You are saying: “I want to love the people.’ You are often saying that we have to love. I am putting the definition, to love this one, who loves God. Eat that fruit, who has riped in the sun. Some artificial fruit, made from the human, he had the same value as the one, who has riped in the sun – it does not have the same value. Drink that water, which God has created! Do not drink that water, which the people have produced! You say that a person produced white water. Have you drunken from the white water? How they call the white water in human language? – rakiitza, anisette, beer. Now I am talking to you in your language. And I am talking not for your current mistakes, but I am talking about the past. You are carrying mistakes from the past. Maybe from a number of existences, let me not dwell on details. This, which is now being said to you, it is a result of the past. You have to know how to deal with your past. Now is liquidation with one karma, not paying off, but liquidation. In the same time it has to be liquidated with one debt. A new path to be taken. You have come to a point. This path, which you have walked on, stops. One person, who has started to live as God wants will not live like the one whose consciousness has awakened. If you want to turn a person, who does not have a concept, what kind of thing is the Divine life, if you want to make him live like you do, you will create the greatest suffering to him. And if you want a good person to make him live like the worldly person, if you want to take him back, as the people from the world, you will create for him a suffering. If a person wants to live religiously, you will make him suffer. In the world there is an entirely different stimulus, which inspires us. In the spiritual world the motivating reasons are different.

So now I am saying: The first thing – you will know how to control your thought. In the school of Pitagoras the students were accepted as the student comes whole year he will be mocked, he will be offended and if he endures all this ridicule and insults, he will get accepted. If he does not endure, they say to him: “You are not fit for a student.” You often come here and you say: “So and so student offended me.” In the school no insult is allowed. The law is: Whoever is offended, he has also offended somebody. If I get offended, I understand that I have also offended someone. The one, who gets offended – has offended someone. The one, who does not get offended, means, that he has not offended anyone. If we do not get offended, shows that you have not insulted anybody, and if you get offended, it means that you have offended. Such is the law. You think, that you are offended, that you are just, that the people have insulted you. The people are guilty, you are not guilty. You are guilty as well. Then if you do not get offended, you are good. And the others are good. If you come into a society, if you get offended, you will know all are guilty. And if you do not get offended, all are guilty. The rule in the Divine world is like that. You say: “I cannot love him.” You are not in the Spiritual world. Let’s say in the class you say: “I cannot love this student.” – you get excluded, you are not a student. You say: “I love him!” – You are a student. Now what we have to understand under the word “love”? It is a sweet word. When you love one person, this person starts having a run of luck. To love someone it means for him to have a run of luck. If you start thinking, things get fixed. It is love. If you get into trouble in a love, this is not love. I am often talking to you, that you have to rejuvenate yourselves. In this way you cannot rejuvenate. In “yes”, people become younger. In “no”, the people get old. You say: “Yes, yes, yes”, the positive in life is capable of “yes”. We can live. We will not live. If you say: “I will not live”, you will not live. Until one day you disappear from the face of the Earth. Then you understand in the thought. I am talking about thoughts, which are not static. You want to be good only in one day. One day to have a nice mood. It is not good life. Is it possible, the one who drinks sweet wine, if to everyone, to whomever of you, I give sweet wine, he will have a good mood, but this good mood will not show that you are good. I give wine, it expresses itself in pleasantness. But it is temporary. The good one is a person, who is always like that in good spirits. He talks sweetly. He drinks a sweet wine. He has understood what kind of thing is the bitter wine. He drink only sweet wine. This, the sweet wine, what does it give? – Life, good spirits of his thought. Now you will object. We have to know the evil. Eight thousand years you have studied evil and good. What more do you need to study? What does a drunkard have to learn? Whatever the first glass contains and the thousand other glasses contain the same thing. One glass of wine contains as much as the others contain. To drink a hundred glasses, two hundred glasses, a thousand glasses, you will not gain anything. If you want to learn, whatever you learn from the first glass, you will lose from the last one. The more you drink, you will lose your power. Here you have a professor Mateev, he was quite a capable man. He did not drink much. Look, he says, how capable, good person, and erudite as well. I say, if he was not drinking, he would be 10 times more erudite. He says: “Bad person, but erudite.” I say: If he is not bad, I say, he will be 10 times more erudite. The evil always hinders the person. The evil and good are two powers, which are fighting. The evil is always in contact with the good, so that the evil melts down. It draws power from the good. Therefore, in you the evil wants to draw power. When it gets it, this power we have to accept because of ourselves. Then you feel that something is lost. Until one person feels he became weaker, the evil in him has worked. The evil is reasonable. The evil is the external side of life. In the spiritual world the evil is one condition. The good is another condition. They do not belong to the internal life. He says: “You will not eat from those conditions of the good and the evil, you will not eat!” God says: “This is not necessary for you.” But we came into this path and now everybody is trying out the good and the evil. After the good and the evil is tried out, the good births one thought, one feeling. The evil births another thought, another feeling. Now you are constantly planting thoughts within you. And they have their fruits. You have to know every single thought what it stems from, from where this thought has appeared. Often between students suspicion arises. Some time the thought arises, that the student knows. Some time the teacher becomes very suspicious. The student has written his lesson on his hand and is reading. His teacher looks at his hand. He has not studied his lesson, but on the back side of his hand has written the lesson. The teacher says: “Let me see now what this is.” On the back side of the hand all the virtues are written. Where does the evil stand? Where is the evil? The teacher says: “I do not want these things to be written here, but they have to be written inside.” He wrote them outside and wants to lie to the teacher that has them written inside. Firstly, there are teachers who get deceived. He says: “He knows his lesson quite well.” Give him an A. Some students whisper, and some whisper in an indirect way or they write the work. I have watched there was one teacher, he passes by and asks: “You say.” The student looks at the hand, does not think what is written in the head, but looks at the hand what he has written. The teacher says: “Do not look at the hand, but look at me, I will teach you.” The student looks at the hand, the teacher says: “You will look at me here.” When he is coming, the teacher is a joker, he will not insult him. He says: “How dumb are you. Do not look at the hand, there is nothing on the hand. You have written it. It is not correct. Here is correct, in the head.”

You want respect from people. Self-control is needed. A person cannot have composure until he does not control his thought. You are stopping yourself every moment. Why are you worrying? It is possible in your worry, in the Spiritual world a whole worry to be created. You come for no reason at all, you say: “What is here at home?” Some time you make big noise. Why is this noise? For no reason at all. You can find yourself in a position of that Englishman, who wanted to go to India, read various stories, that there are snakes, which some time go into the houses. He comes in the hotel when he went in India, took safety measures, he was carrying a thick smooth cane. He closed everywhere in case some snake comes. Through carelessness he placed the cane in the bed so that he can protect himself. In the evening he switched off the lamp and during the night at one time with the hand he touched something cold, suddenly he jumps and starts to scream. They are coming, he thought, that some snake has come in the bed. They see that the cane is there. Often your canes are imaginary snakes and are inflicting all of this suffering.

So I am saying now, is Love a thought? Love contains three properties: The word Love contains light, contains warmth, contains also power. This, which does not carry light within itself, this, which does not bring warmth, this, which does not bring power, this is not love. Let’s define what kind of thing Love is. This, which brings light, this, which brings warmth and this which has power within itself, it is love. When I say: Love solves everything in the mental world, because it has light. Love solves everything, because it brings warmth. The warmth defrosts all hardened things. Love brings also power. What do you now understand under the word love? Every word, which does not carry in itself light. Every word, which does not have in itself warmth and power, this word cannot represent Love. So at the same time I understand when you say “Love”, immediately to feel a flash, light. In your heart to feel warmth and in your body to feel power. Then you are brave. When you look even if you are in the forest, when the bear comes to say: “What do you command?” The bear will stop. You will tell it like this: “Either you will redirect or I will.” If you want, I will turn aside. I will stay, I will not turn my back. I will make way for it. You will withdraw a bit, you will watch her in the eyes. I ask: Which one of you would have the courage to make a way for the bear like that. Firstly, some of you are afraid of snakes. Find a dead snake. Pass your hands on from the neck to the tail. Or you are scared of some wolf, find wolf skin and pass your hand over to become used to be fearless. I have been told that parasites cannot live in the skin of a wolf. How true this is, I do not know. I suppose 50/100 to be true.

Self-control is needed now. To you a future is presented. You are sitting and murmuring. So and so passes, does not look at me well. Does not have a good opinion of me. How will you understand, that he does not look at you well? How will you make him look at you well? After he looks at you, you say: “Such is the will of God. I have not looked someone exactly like this, as I would have wanted. I see myself in him. He looks at me very well.” You say: “He offended me.” Say: “Exactly like this, he said it very well!” And I have also said, this is at the right place. This way you will free yourself, you will say: “I do not want to look in the way this person does. From today on, as he looked at me, I do not want to look.” When you meet some person, who looks at you with a nice glance, you will say to yourself: “I also looked.” You will say: “I want to look like he looks at me.” Then I will remember his name, I will want always, I will photograph his glance and I will want to imitate this person, because he is already something loving.

The first one is the preferable – “no, no”, said in Bulgarian, in Russian or in French, or in English. When you say in English – “yes, yes”, you have the character of the Englishman. When you say “yes” in a Bulgarian way, it is nice. The Bulgarian, when he is saying “yes”, says: “I am ready to do everything.” The Bulgarian is very generous, likes to do favors. He is very helpful, but for you not to want to help you for a long time. When you overdo it, says: “You overstrained it.” Then in the insult, when the Bulgarian insults, says: “What’s wrong when I insulted him? And he should not have taken an offence.” He says, that he is smart. One word came out of his mouth. “I thought that he is smart, from such a small thing to take offence.” The Bulgarian thinks like this. The French, after you offend him, what does he say? And he is like the Bulgarian, says – “oui”, and the negative is – “no”. In the negative, he is dueling. He will fight a duel. He will not say “pardon”. He says: “Mister, you offended me.” After they beat each other, they join hands. The Bulgarians do not duel. He says: “Why should we fight? We will hurt each other.” The French will duel, it is the honour of the French. He cannot reconcile. By all means he needs to be scratched. Or he has to scratch somebody. Two, three drops of blood will fall down. He says: “Just so you know for every bad word, you will give blood.” The Bulgarian says: “And without spilling blood, it can happen.” This does not solve the question. To every bad thought, you have to find its place. You have to place it in a safe place and to put it to work. Every negative desire you have to place it in the right place and the good desire to place it in the right place. And every bad deed you have to put it in the right place, not to reject it. And every good deed you have to put it in the right place. Give me now one good thought. One good thought, which simultaneously contains three properties. The Bulgarians have one good trait, they are hospitable. A wanderer sits in the tavern. One goes out, another goes out and somebody says to him: “I see that you are a wanderer, come into my home.” When they come in, the poverty will run away. He will prepare something to eat. He will prepare water to wash his feet. He will take off his shoes, after that he will make the bed. This is love. Firstly, there will be food. Firstly you will feed yourself, secondly you will wash your feed, because you are a traveller, you have to rest. And they will make up a bed for you. This means to be a guest. There will be food, water for the hands and the feet and a bed for a rest. You will spend one night. Let’s say you call somebody. You say: “Come to pay a visit.” You do not give him food, you start to apologize. You say: “I am in low waters.” You will find yourself under the shadow of a house. There is no warm water and there is no bed. He says: “Lay wherever you find.” Often you, the occult students are doing like this. When somebody comes to pay a visit – there is no food, there is no warm water and there is no bed. You say: “Like me, you as well.” It is an internal process. You love one person, you will invite him over in yourself. This is one passenger. This person, that you have invited him, it is one good, he brings you happiness. He has come out of the Divine world, he has come to pay a visit. You do not know in the given moment, in this body, in which you are moving, you do not know who is inside. The Scriptures say that as you have accepted and fed some wanderer, it can be some angel. You say: “I know it.” In the given case you do not know. You have not studied. Very rarely you know whether he is a friend of yours. You say: “Once upon a time he loved me, now he does not love me.” This one, who loves you, is gone. He, who has not loved you back in the days, loves you now. It is the same person. Back in the days he lived in the body of one, who did not love you. Now another has entered, who loves you. The two of them are different or in the given case you have two different thoughts. The thoughts are alive, they have a relation to you. Now you take a static position. You say: “How did not God foresee?” You want to have no suffering. God to have foreseen for you to have all the comforts, to have absolutely no suffering. Your children not to get sick, you wife not to get ill. To have money in abundance. To be treated well. If you had such a life with all the comforts on the earth, what would happen?

I say, in the way you are thinking, you will never have such a life on the earth. In the present circumstances, different tasks are given, which you have to solve. You sometimes I see, a lot of writers, a lot of inspirers write, say: “We need inspiration.” But by inspiration the things are placed exactly in the right place, neither more, nor less. Those things, which are written under inspiration have content. A fruit, which has ripened under the sunlight has content in itself. You have written something, you read it to a person, who understands the language, for him to show you if it is written well. Not only to one, but some time 4-5 people, erudite people have to review this, which you have written if it has content or not, in order for you to get convinced how it has to be written. The things, which are written under inspiration from the Divine world, they live a life with thousands of years. Those, which are written in a human way, after 100 years they disappear. If it is a question for one thought, it will live one moment. It is possible one thought of yours to live one day. It is gone already the second day. You have a desire only for one day, for a week, for a month, for a year. I am talking now for thoughts, which have to live with centuries. Not only in this life. These thoughts, for which I am talking to you, have to pass over with you also in the next existence. When you go into the Divine world, wherever you are going, those thoughts to walk together with you. The Scripture says: “Their works follow them.” Now, in the first place, it is possible to seem to you that it is very hard. You say: “How it is possible! It is very hard to live well.” There is not an easier thing than to live well. There is not a harder thing than to live badly. The surprising thing is that you, when you come to the good, you say: “Hard work!” When you come to the negative, say: “Which is for me the hardest, I cannot do it.” And you do it very fast. I say, how easily you do it. A saint, if it happens to make him tell off somebody, he will be in a quandary. It is impossible, how will he quarrel! You say: “Are you that simple-minded, for me to tell you how.” The saint says: “Tell me one more time, how you said it?” It is a very simple job, the saint understands the consequences of that, which he says, and you do not understand the consequences, you are talking easily. But for the consequences after a 100 years you will understand, what the bad consequences are. The saint sees this thing, he sees all the consequences. If you say: “But what consequences?” Do you know how strong the thought of the saint is? As the foolish people say: “May you become crippled, may you die!” If the saint says, you will die immediately. If he says for you to become crippled, whatever he says, it happens. The foolish one says: “But these are all blank cartridges.” The cartridges of the saint are not blank. He when he fires, it is a dangerous thing. He says: “In this way I cannot do it.” When you go into the next world, they will look through your cartridges, your thoughts, are they blank or they have reasons. If the thought is good, in the right place, they will accept you. If they are blank, they say: “For the earth!” The first thing – self-control of the good thoughts. They are a creative force. To the person to be pleasurable to think inside himself. This person already approximately has come nearer to that law which carries in itself the holy thoughts, the holy desires and the holy deeds. It carries his future happiness. The future happiness depends on the human thought. If you learn to think well and to appreciate, God looks benevolently. If you are negligent, He cannot entrust you power. You want to entrust you wealth, he can’t entrust you. You want Him to entrust you, he cannot entrust you. If God gives you wealth, He will give to you for an experiment. If you do not learn, God will give you wealth, not for you to rejoice, but for an experiment. If you do not learn, God will give you a woman, but He will give you the woman also for a test. But the woman as well, if she has not also learned to guard her thought, he will give her one thought to torment her. Everything which God gives you will be a huge trial for you.

So I now say: The occult students have very important questions to solve. Yes, yes, oui, no, no, non. What do you have to learn? – Yes, yes and oui. When I say “yes’, immediately I feel what the Bulgarian is like. When I say “yes”, I feel what the Englishman is like and when I say “oui” – what the French is like. When I say to the Bulgarian the negative particle “no”, I know what the Bulgarian is like. When I say “no” and “not”, I know what the Englishman is like. “Non” – I know already the French. When I say the words, the typical traits come out. Then we have a choice. To do it like a Bulgarian, like an Englishman or like a French. In what way to do the good. They want, some things on the physical plane to do them. I will take the physical law. If they want in the spiritual law to do something, I will take the Englishman. And if they want to do something in the Divine law, I will take “oui”. The French says “oui”. As he says “oui”, he thinks, feels and acts. He says, thinks it, feels it and then does it – “oui”. The Englishman says: “Firstly, you think it over, you have decided to have money, everything is there, in yes.” To know, to have a good plan, to do it. Think well, to have a capital, resources. Not to start without money, but to have a very good plan. The French, he is the Divine world. “O” – it means a center of the circle, to which God is a center. All of the things have to be equal. Whatever you do, it has to be equal everywhere. Then you have to have a cup. The cup is “U”. To gather everything inside. Whatever you are doing, to do it for God. The French do not know this. I chose the three methods – the Bulgarian method, of the French and after that of the Englishman. Now, when it comes for me to talk, I say: “Do I do it in Bulgarian, in French, in English? If you go to France, the French will ask you immediately. If you know or do not, he will test you. The Englishman is totally different. He sits, there has to be someone to make a recommendation for you. The Bulgarian, in some respect resembles the French. Wherever you are going, the Bulgarian will ask you, are you married, do you have a wife, do you work, how much do you get paid, where are you going now, for business? They are asking all of this. I say: The Love for God will awaken those methods, through which we have to live on the earth. When I am talking to you about the Love of God, I understand for you to gain that power through which to be able to make your life such as you want both on the Earth and in the Spiritual world and in the Divine world. The Love towards God, implies this. It is a good for us. Without knowing we are benefiting. If we love God, firstly you have a good through which the Divine thought works, which will attract all those goods which you want. The Divine thought can attract you. The Divine thought will give you a direction how to think and how to act. The Love towards God will create this. If you want to become a man, a woman, a child, you have to have love towards God, in order to become this, which you want. If you do not have love towards God, nothing will come out of you. This now is practical. Firstly for his own good, a person has to love God, in order to become what he wants. But it is the best. To become this, which you want, it is the best, so for that, for which God created you. Now work for that for which God has created you.

The good prayer

As we are arranged, write it down, you are students, among you there are Frenchmen and there are Bulgarians and Englishmen. So the students in an occult school are the best rules. Every single student is a rule for the others. You are а rule. You are needed for one another, as a rule. In order to do something, you have to have a rule. You cannot have accomplishments, you say: "[Why] will I always meet with this person?" Without him you will not have any accomplishments. You meet this person, you are students, in order to accomplish something. You might not love this person, it is a rule for you, you will achieve something. So you are indispensable to one another. Do not think that every one of you is not important.

22nd school lecture, March 8, 1939, Sofia, Izgrev

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/2011/2076

Превеждали: tea_kavroshilova (Теодора Каврошилова)