1903_08_23 The Word, 1903, Varna (ELEONORA)

Ani

Готов превод Слово 1903, Варна - 23.8.1903-ИБ-21 / .: 23.8.1903-ИБ-21

The Word, 1903, Varna

Greetings to all my brothers! Peace be upon all of you!

Here I call you among this nation, to be witnesses and luminaries. I know you by name. All my efforts for a long time have been to prepare you for the great work of God, to develop the powers of your soul, to open your mind so you shall understand the kind ways of God. For that are needed enormous efforts, which I have made for your own good - to protect you from a pending destruction.

This nation, among which you have been sent from Me, is spiritually undeveloped. But do not be afraid as they have a good essence. I want you to benefit of the fruits of your work. Be joyful that God has written your names in the book of Life.

I have always been present between you and have always guided you. In the times of difficulty and sorrow in your life, I am around. Yes, the great heavenly Father wishes your goodness. How great and kind he is! Every day he has poured (out) from above his kindness to support you. Listen to Me today. You look darkly to the future, often hesitate, (got/are) afraid of the pressure of the tests and often think that the evil is incurable and God has stopped to listen and to be kind. No, do not (put) this thought in your mind. Can God, the great and kind Father, to forget about his children? But you shall know that his Love towards you and that nation is bigger than before. Your souls are precious in front of His eyes. He has many children among this nation and that is why you have been sent to help them until they got spiritually stronger. My path towards you is open. I am with you in everything, to help you. I came to settle among you and help you. I will transform all the work into good.

The destiny of that nation, which you love, is in My hands. I will act according(ly as per/) to its deeds. But do not be afraid, I do not want to ruin you but to (create) you. I have come to ruin the evil, to take away the sin and the crime from the hearts of those people. You can already see My deeds, my Soul shows its power. I am working and you will be working according to what has been given upon the wish and within the power of your souls. You need more time. Pray to God and he will strengthen your weak hope. Many times you are worried for your material support. Do not worry, all you need for your life is there. How can the one who sоws, not to reaps; and the one who works , not to be (paid)? All the earthly resources are at your disposal, God has left the best things in life for you. When you comply with His kind Will, everything else would be offered to you. But before all you shall have more Love towards God and towards your brothers and sisters and more sincerity and honesty. This is My greatest pleasure.

I would like to see you everyday and you to see me, but your souls are still weak to stand (bear) the heavenly Light of my presence. I constantly have to express myself in according to the state of your spirit. Listen to me, my brothers, you - children of the Live God: the knowledge and the wisdom that is sent to you, is there to support you. Speak the simple and the clear Truth. Are you ready to do everything for me or there is something that (hinders) you? I am ready to do everything for you and in My face you will have the best friend in Heaven.

Yours God Jesus .

10 August, 1903, Varna

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/445/442

Превеждали: elijoja (Eleonora Petkova)