1900_07_08 First conversation, Guidance (Filip)

Ani

Готов превод Разговор първи , Упътване - 8.7.1900-ИБ-9 / .: 8.7.1900-ИБ-9

First conversation, Guidance

I know the Truth itself, but even if I say it or put it in a visible form, will it benefit you, about whom everything is said. This Truth is great. But how does your faith stand before God, are you ready to listen and do what I tell you? If so, then God will not be late with his intention not to reveal to you what you need to know and what is necessary for your Spirit. The strength is in patience, but it has also its limits. For, if there is anyone to be called long-suffering, it is God, to whose mercy abides. However, if God's long-suffering has been shortened, what do you have to say to that? I know that all things can be stopped or driven to a certain extent, but beyond the limit that God has set, everything is a risk and evil can befall anyone. Yes, evil, I say, the unquenchable fire of hell, which seeks sacrifice and destruction. However, you see and realize that the performance requires the power of the Eternal to every thing and deed. For what surety would someone who would like to commit a certain deed, convince others of righteousness, if the deed itself did not have the imprint of God's hand? In the very surety of the Lord lies the greatness of the work, which was begun with His assistance. At first it may not have had this view, but in time, by putting the truths in the right path, it will finally turn out that God worked here; and such works of God are not measured only by the passing of time, but by eternity, in which all that develops in its fullness will prove its Divine origin.

Now to the point. What good is it if you doubt your calling or are hesitant about the work you are given to do. Your doubts or the hesitation you experience may not be the fruit of your soul. It may be intrusive from the outside with certain things of your mind for which God is not responsible. However, to be able to eliminate them, you must compare your soul in direct connection with this Living God, Lord of Light, and to express to Him in a direct way your needs, your intentions and to see what His approvals will be. Because if the thought that has taken root in your soul or seed - if it is of divine origin, as soon as they come into contact with their source or soil, they will suddenly show their origin and their nature. Because each embryo tries or fertilizes in its place. The embryo of any life requires its proper womb. Therefore, if the conditions are such that they require appropriate means to achieve a noble cause, it is time to look for them wherever they are. In these conditions the obedience of the Will of God is fulfilled. Because God doesn't just want us to do His deed, but also to do it well. This is precisely the reason why God for a long time puts His chosen ones under a long and difficult exam, so that they may be accustomed to His work, which He has to place upon them, to do it as He Himself would have done it. Since the deed of God in this world is led by people, inexperienced and uneducated in the fullness of the true Light, it causes Him to slow down in his course, in order to give time to the Divine Spirit to correct the irreparable things. It is in this that the words of the Lord are fulfilled - in His Word that those who love Him, all that has happened to them, assist them for Good. It assists them in this way in order to let them know that in the future they should not do as they did in the past. And hence we say that Life is nothing but experience. Yes, an experience that can be said to have been gained from a series of mistakes in our behavior or ignorance. But still, everything must go within its limits. Mistakes only become benefits when Love begins to act as a force. Here it is indicated the same law that works in Nature and which turns those harmful elements to work for the benefit of mankind.

Know that your life depends on the very little things God has placed you in a relationship with and they cannot be ignored without hurting yourself. That is why, being so exposed to dangers, you need to be constantly under the guidance of the watchful eye of God, which is watching. Here today I begin to reveal to you one by one some things that you will need, and therefore prepare to listen to me to the end.

And so, the path of Life is prolonged and at the same time - difficult to ascend. Every step taken up requires effort, hard work and perseverance. The highest goods are not easily acquired. It is said: whoever wins, he will be given the wreath of Life. And this is true and right. Not everyone can inherit the Kingdom of God, because many have no desire for the Good - to bear fruit worthy of repentance. As God sees this inner predisposition, He only determines those who are ready and willing to sacrifice all that is most precious, just to compare them to the precious pearl of God's kingdom. But everything I have told you so far should not bother you, because the impossible things in man in God are possible. My word is for you, who should not be embarrassed by anything, because everything helps you from the Lord for good. And since God has loved you, who has anything to say to that? And if he shows his mercy to you, who can resist, because God is not a man to change, nor a son of man to turn from his intentions. He has the power and strength to do whatever He wants and thinks, and there is no one to oppose Him. It is necessary, however, to learn to know all God's ways and keep them by the wholeness of your heart. In this lies perfection - in the knowledge of the Will of the One True God, Lord Savior. Great are His blessings, which He has prepared for those who love Him. There, up in Heaven, there are glorious abodes prepared for the righteous, for the children of God.

I also have to let you know that in your soul God is already preparing that great change, which is peculiar only to the Sons of God. Your soul will see soon as through new eyes of the world, of everything that is going on around you. It will not be strange to you then to understand these hidden secrets, which now intertwine your mind. And may I speak to you more frankly, to let you understand what I am charged to reveal to you. Because things only matter to the one who understands, who has understanding in his heart. Don't think that Heaven is insensitive about your efforts. Every step you take up and forward makes everyone up there happy.

We do not sleep, but we are always awake; we do not stand, but we always work. Our joy is in the filling of our position. And what Joy we feel when we are called to do even the smallest and most insignificant deed, which infuriates you many times. It is not difficult for us to feel grief when we pass to perform both the highest services and the smallest ones. The only thing that embitter our spirit sometimes is when we see you have taken a path opposite to the Love of God. And if it is not God's long-suffering, we would soon deal with sinners and their deeds. But Love requires patience until the cup of patience is filled and then the iniquities are visited. Remember that Heaven cannot tolerate the slightest sin or cover it up. Every sin has to be punished and corrected. He who has done it must realize and repent, and know that sin is something unnatural to the spiritual nature of the Sons of God. Sin is not the fruit of ignorance, as some think, but the fruit of the hell of the rebellious forces of hell. Everyone can commit sin, as soon as he denies God and begins to disrespect His Will in himself, in his heart. Therefore, disbelief in life always leads to sin. Because, before a man sins, he must deny God and think that He is not omnipresent and omniscient, that the crime can be committed without anyone noticing. Here is the root of sin. When a man closes his eyes and heart and says to himself, "There is no one to see me, I have to take care of everything myself," he has already committed sin in his heart. He is already creating a path, a plan of his life, which he begins to fulfill by all unforgivable means. Such a deed, no matter how successful, there is no blessing of God in him. Sooner or later, the end will be fatal. In the world, only God has the right to create and organize life as he wants. Anyone who says that he does not know God and does not want to do His good and kind Will is born of a cunning one. Such a man, whatever he may be, whatever position he occupies, will one day find himself in this place and position in which only the demons of the celestial dwell. The sin in life is twofold: when а soul does everything according to the will of its heart and denies the Lord that He is Lord, and when the soul restrains the Spirit within itself from doing the good it can, and keeps the Lord from doing it through Him.

I see now that my sayings bother you, because you are very sensitive lest you be involved in a crime, but do not be afraid. You need to lighten up by yourself and to accept the Truth as a Light in your soul - to show you what is good, what is bad. Sin begins in the heart, then in the thoughts, and finally in the will and here it is, what was hidden becomes apparent, i.e. begins to be carried out. That is why the Spirit of God always insists on having the heart in his hand first, from which all bad thoughts come.

June 25, 1900

The words of the Truth will be fulfilled in this day, the next day, and all the words of the Lord, which He has spoken to all His servants, prophets and priests, will be confirmed. The signs of the age to come are the penultimate time of God's righteous judgment that will visit the earth and all living and dead on it. Decay and unbelief, who bear sin in themselves, will be destroyed in the midst. God will destroy wickedness, and will call on his people. It is time already for everyone to be comforted by the Truth of His Presence. Blessed be henceforth all who love the Lord God. Peace be upon them. Peace to all who trust in Him. Thus saith the Lord the Savior.

June 30, 1900

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/436/433

Превеждали: Filip22 (Филип Костадинов)