1899_03_08 Lord's promise (Filip)

Ani

Готов превод Божието обещание - 8.3.1899-ИБ-7 / .: 8.3.1899-ИБ-7

Lord's promise

And so, in everything you promise to me, try not to say a lie, for you will bear a guilt of death. Know that you stand before me, your Lord, who knows your cunning and fickle heart, full of all vices. Therefore, it must turn to me and be renewed through my spirit, to be processed and educated through my word.

You, who from now on become mine and entrust everything in my hands from now on I will lead, think and assign by myself everything for you. I will teach you everything you must do. You will lie down and get up under my wings. I will be a watchman over you and my eye will watch over the destinies of your heart. You will call upon me early and I will answer thee in the morning dawn. Before you will call, I will give you my divine gifts. I will be vigilant over all your needs. But try not to desecrate my name and not to defile my grace. Know that I disgust of evil, I resent injustice, and I am grieved with cruelty.

After all, always be ready to carry out every command I give you. The rule of your life will be to perform everything, to give thanks for everything. When you lie down, when you get up, when you eat, when you drink, when you do everything, you have to give thanks in your heart for everything.

I Am, I, God One, will establish you in everything and your Peace will rise up like the morning sun of Life.

February 24, 1899, Varna

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/434/431

Превеждали: Filip22 (Филип Костадинов)