1899_03_12 Answers To Lord's Testimonies (svetlozar3)

Ani

Готов превод Отговори на Свидетелствата Господни - 12.3.1899-ИБ-8 / .: 12.3.1899-ИБ-8

TITLE: Answers To Lord's Testimonies

Here is our obligation before God, the Sky and you, our brother in the Christ God that we sign in the following ten testimonies that the Spirit of the Truth gives us:

First testimony: Do you believe from heart and soul in the One Eternal, Truthful and Gracious God of Life who has spoken?

I believe from heart and soul in the One Eternal, Truthful and Gracious God of Life who always speaks and through the speech of His Word, He has created everything visible and invisible!

Second testimony: Do you believe in Me, Your God and Savior, who speaks to you now?

I believe in God, my Savior, who speaks to me now and through the Power of His Word I have come to consciousness to the knowledge of the Truth!

Third testimony: Do you believe in My Eternal and Gracious Spirit that produces you salvation?

I believe in God's Eternal and Gracious Spirit who now produces my salvation by constantly sanctifying and enlightening me, and leading me on the path of my life to know Him as He is known.

Fourth testimony: Do you believe in your Friend and Savior God Jesus Christ and in all your brothers?

I believe in my Friend, God Jesus Christ, and in all of my brothers - servants of the living God, who strive along with me!

Fifth testimony: Will you fulfill the Will of the One Truthful and Righteous God without hesitation?

I accept to fulfill the Will of the One Truthful and Righteous God without hesitation. His Word will be my law!

Sixth testimony: Will you renounce yourself and everything in the world for His Love?

I renounce myself and everything in the world for God's Love.

Seventh testimony: Will you dedicate life and health, and all that is dear for His Glory and the Glory of His deed?

I will dedicate life and health, and all that is dear, for God's Glory and the Glory of His deed.

Eight testimony: Will you listen to My voice and My advice when I speak to you?

I will listen, God, Your voice and Your advice when you speak to me.

Ninth testimony: Will you be ready to perform My commandments without any doubt?

I am ready, God, to perform Your commandments without any doubt.

Tenth testimony: Will you always walk in front of My Face with all the innocence in your heart and never grieve Me?

I will work, God, to always walk in front of Your Face with all the innocence in my heart and I will work to never grieve You.

Amen.

P. K. Deunov, Petyu Kirov, Todor Stoimenov

28th of February 1889, Burgas

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/435/432

Превеждали: svetlozar3 (Светлозар Тодоров)