1921_08_23 Answers to questions (Mitchevam) - 7.7%

Ani

Готов превод Отговори на зададени въпроси - 23.8.1921-СБ-385 / ...: 23.8.1921-СБ-385

TITLE: Answers to questions

Several seconds contemplation

You promised to write down 20 questions, didn't you? Are the questions put to paper?

No, not yet. There are only a few questions submitted. They are written down.

I shall answer as many as have been submitted.

The world cannot hate you, but me it hates because I testify about it, that its deeds are evil. You go to the feast - I will not go to this feast, because My time has not yet come. And when he had thus spoken unto them, he abode still in Galilee. And when His brethren went to the feast, then He also went, but not openly, but secretly. And the Jews were looking for him at the feast, and said, "Where is he?" And there was much noise among the people. Some said, "He is a good man." Others said, "No, he is deceiving the people." But no one spoke openly about him for fear of the Jews. When the feast was already halfway through, Jesus entered the temple and began to teach. And the Jews marvelled, saying, "How can this man understand the scripture, as he hath not studied?" But Jesus said unto them, "My teaching is not Mine, but of the One that sent Me." (John 7: 7-16)

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/119/117

Превеждали: Mitchevam (Мая Мичева)