1900_07_22 Conversation seventh, Conclusion (V V) - 25.00%

Ani

Готов превод Разговор седми , Заключение - 22.7.1900-ИБ-15 / .: 22.7.1900-ИБ-15

Conversation seventh, Conclusion

Shout aloud and do not spare effort, says the Lord. How long will you serve two minds, how long will you stand between two wisdoms. If the Lord speaks, listen to His words and do not be unfaithful but faithful. Can this be spoken more clearly? Don't you still understand the meaning of your Life? What are you afraid of and who are you afraid of? Aren't all these people mortals whose breath sits in their noses? Aren't they waste that blows away from the wind? Today, if they are, tomorrow they will be gone and disappear without a trace.

Understand, therefore, the Truth that I have to present to you in this conversation. I am Aphail 17, one of your ministering Spirits, and the Lord has called me and sent me to you to tell you what is to be done. I come from Heaven, from the dwelling of Alfiola 18, from the central house of the Kingdom of Heaven, where all the requests and prayers of this world come in front of the face of God. Because you have been in prayer for a long time and your life is burdened with inner burdens and disturbances, God wants to remove this ulcer from your soul.

Внимание! Този превод може още да не е готов.
Статус на превода: превежда се

Преведено в Beinsa.eu
http://beinsa.eu/book/442/439

Превеждали: VV (V V)