MEDITATE ON LOVE

Ani

MEDITATE ON LOVE

Be thankful for what little God has given you. The little grows. One person got desperate that his life did not have any meaning, and went to a cave. There, a midge alighted on his hand and he got happy that somebody loved him. The Divine is everywhere and it manifests in the small things. God gives you billions of blessings, you travel for thousands of years like royal princes, you have food and drink, and what have you done for Him? Do not get discouraged and do not take it into your head that you will not amount to anything. On the contrary, say, "I will amount to more than I expect!" When you are working for God, you will be strong; should you have faith, the capital is inside you. Try one day, when you are singing, to clear the sky. Another time, when you are singing, wish for rain to fall and water the plants. In the brain there is enormous energy, which you have not worked with yet. When you enter the Love, the minds of all people will be of service to you, because God will be of service to you. Christ says, "If My words are in you at all times, and you are in Me, Me and My Father will make an abode inside you". If that happens, then the entire Earth will be ours, we will be in everyone, and all the mistakes we now see will disappear.

Someone's head hurts; I put my hands on his temples, thus I form a magnetic field, and his headache goes away. He has accumulated energy and that is why his head hurts. Through the magnetic field, his energy is taken away and his pain goes away. I tell somebody, whose head hurts, "Why do you argue with your neighbour for a two meter space, you had better go and reconcile, and your accumulated energy will disappear". A rule: when you go to a person, find in him a good feature; should you keep it in your mind, you will have an open door. And now you are looking for negative features in him.

Pay attention to the new, which God today has invested in us. Every day He invests something new in us. Should the good - the Love, come into you, then the Kingdom of God has come.

What does "lost Heaven" mean? It means lost Love. And how can the lost Love be regained? When man thinks about it, enlightenment will come from within. What God has made is perfect, but people do not understand, and their deeds are imperfect. This Christianity, which we have today, is not what Christ preached. People have established many wayward things, which Christ has not preached. You shall do what God has charged you with on Earth.

Someone asks which is right and which is wrong. Right is what Love is; in it, everyone is satisfied. As God has given us everything, what is the reason for us not being content? This is because of a misuse of the goods of God. The lost word is in Heaven. Because people are out of Heaven, this word is not for them. They have to go back to Heaven, i.e. to restore their obedience to God. Man cannot gain this lost word if he has no obedience to God or complete, absolute Love towards God. There is an organized world - the Divine world. There is not a more organized world than it. There things are perfect, there is Freedom. There is a perfect Divine way to do this or that, and when you act this way, you will feel a connection with all people. Each man should meditate upon the Love, in order to gain the lost word and be free.

The Master asked the sister this question, but she was silent, and he answered himself thus:

She has to become Fire and Water alike; in this way she will solve her task, she will reconcile them. This means that she will manifest the Divine, the eternal in her, she will manifest her soul, so that everyone who gets close to her will become transformed, the Divine will awaken and start to speak within him. She has to manifest the Divine in such a way that these two youths can elevate and reconcile.