BELIEF

Ani

BELIEF

We set off to El-Shadai. The weather was quiet, and the sky - clean. We welcomed the sunrise in the course of our climbing. We performed the Paneurhythmy at El-Shadai. The blue colour of the sky over us deeply influenced upon our souls. When we gathered round the Master, He told us:

This coming here costs each of you 25 million leva.

Belief was mentioned and the Master said:

Belief is based on super-consciousness. It is a beam from the super-consciousness. There is something deep in man, which knows the things. Each person is born with the idea of God, but later, when the human consciousness sinks in the matter, this idea is drowned. People have no idea of so many things. Somebody says that he has no Belief. Let us say that he has not, but it is a delusion, because there is a specific centre of Belief in the brain and sometimes it does not function. Hence, actually, each of us has Belief, but the centre does not function and it does not manifest then. Please, turn the key! You also have Hope. It also exists, but does it function? Please, put it into operation! There is also a centre for Love, but how does it function? Do not say that you do not have this or that virtue, but say that you have not put the relevant centre into operation yet. Only push the buttons. Belief in God means understanding the rationality of Nature. Man shall believe in the Whole; it is hard to come to that understanding. When you are not connected to the Invisible world, you think that you are left to the mercy of fate. Once, a Bulgarian priest told me what he had learned from the Animate Nature: he was sitting under a pear-tree, something flit and hid under his cassock. That was a lark. He looked up and saw a falcon. He learned his lesson: he told himself that the lark is cleverer than him, because, under constraint, it had found his cassock; and he, under constraint, has to seek refuge with God.

As I said, Belief comes from super-consciousness, and, externally, it is manifested as a law of the mind. The Belief in God develops mind. When you believe, God's blessing will be with you. While you are making an experiment, you will believe and when you finish the experiment, you will have knowledge. Hence, first of all, you shall have Belief in the One, who have created everything till you check that things are true. Belief will prepare Knowledge.

Belief is over Knowledge. It is firm confidence that there is a Higher consciousness, on which we can always rely. Belief is connected to Love. The more Love you have, the more Belief you have. The more you love somebody, the more you believe in him; and you have mutual trust; you cannot mistrust each other, because when you love him, he also has Belief in you. In this sense, Belief is used for measurement of Love. Belief means the power of Love. The more Knowledge you have, the more Belief you have. Hence, Belief is also a measure for the degree of your Knowledge. It is also a measure for the Truth. Hence Belief is a measure for Love, Wisdom, Truth and Freedom.

Doubt may come in you that as you are a small creature God will hardly deal with you. You shall tell yourself: "God treats equally small and big things. All sizes are equal for Him."

When man comes to God, he shall say: "I am a sinner, but I know that You, God, with Your power and Your goodness is bigger than my mistakes. I will make good, just give me conditions." You shall show humbleness. It is said, in Psalm 51, that God lives in the hearts of humble people. You shall tell God: "I know, God, that you will not reject me!" There cannot be Belief without Love. Because, in what will you believe? You will believe in Love, because God is Love. Belief shall contain Intelligence and Love. If you contact the world of Love, Belief heals man.

God lives in each person to the extent to which he believes in Him. You have to rely on God. Some people have not foreseen that they will have hardships; but if they come, they look for help from outside, but why, when help comes mainly from inside.

One brother asked: "Some people say that one who believes in God will lose his individuality."

No. The one, who does not believe in God, will lose his individuality. God is the one, who gives man individuality and image. When man commits sins, he loses his individuality. We shall believe in what God has put in our minds, hearts and bodies and in what He has put in the minds, hearts and bodies of the others. Jesus, by relying on Himself, He relied on what Father had put into Him. We have to keep the capital, which God had invested in us.

Belief, which strengthens the mind, feelings and will, is true Belief. God may not be pleased without Belief. Hence, you cannot please God without strong will, with which you will serve God, without strong feelings and without strong mind, full of Light.

When man thinks that something is not arranged, that he is short of something, this is believing and not belief. Belief is work for God. Man shall be always in a praying state, this is belief. When man prays three times a day, this is believing, and when he is always in a praying state, this is belief.

One brother said: "Master, thank You. You gave us directions for internal work. And these directions will be useful for us not only just for a day, but for the eternity. We will apply this. This is great Revelation for us."

One, who believes is strong. He radiates. Powerful energies to all directions come out from him. Man of Belief is an antenna, which receives energies from the whole Universe. Belief is a perceiver and that is why things happen with Belief. Perceiving happens with Belief and Reality comes after it. Hence, under Belief it is understood one process of perception. And you can develop your Belief only in hardships and sufferings.

Somebody asks me if I believe in God and I give him a beautiful pear. I also take out one for me and tell him: "Let us become as sweet as these pears." We believe only in what we have tried. Why do some people have strong Belief? This is based on their experience from the past and today they come with a ready capital. However, there are things, which we have not tried yet, but are true. The power of man is in his Belief.

One sister asked:"What shall be our Belief?"

Childish! Man shall thank also for what he will become and for what he will not become. And when things happen and when they do not happen, both cases have its good side. Man shall believe that there is something more rational in Nature than his own understanding. For example, it rains and you are in the mountain and wet to the skin, but it is a blessing for the others - go into the joy of the grass, flowers and trees, which have waited days on end to begin to rain.

Belief shall be clean, like a spring without sediment. Now we need this Belief, which teaches us to live. If you have a hard time, you do not live. When somebody is a skeptic, then night has come in him. In order to strengthen his Belief, man shall work. You have belief, but when your father or your sister dies, you cry; your belief is not enough then.

There is a law: if you believe in what you speak, you deliver it. When man has Belief, help will come from everywhere, things will arrange. Belief has a magical power in that respect. When you have Belief without hesitation, all things are realized on time. Belief precedes each achievement. You shall believe before you are given something. When one soldier, who goes to the front, believes that he will stay alive, he stays alive. If he believes and does not have hesitations, the bullets will not reach him.

One sister said: "I wish so much to go to Musala."

You can go only if you have Belief. On the other hand, be happy for those, who will go to Musala. Man will achieve things, in which he believes. Things, in which he does not believe, will be postponed. Man shall get rid of disbelief. Everything is possible with Belief in God. You shall have such a Belief, which to be a Divine stimulus for realization of things. There is something, which is not achieved, because you do not understand the Divine ways. Belief goes together with Love. If man fulfills things after the law of Love, what he begs for will be given to him then. And they shall understand that everything done in the external world will depend on their internal Belief.